New Griggs' Racing Website

Snake Eyes

Established Member
They just introduced it yesterday so they probably havent decided on a final price yet but questions are supposed to be directed to [email protected], or call them at 707-939-2244. It does look sweet though dosent it.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
i dont have the money for the mustang or the suspension i am just curious on how their prices compare to the last gr40 system. also is a non sla system available for the neew 05?

this is the email i got from them. i just assumed that prices were on the website since they put it in thier email.
Griggs Racing is pleased to announce its 2005 + S197 chassis system is now available. This is an exciting new product line that will raise the bar considerably in the exciting Late Model Mustang performance market. Details and prices are posted on our new website. www.griggsracing.com.

R U TRIPIN

Established Member
watts link is coming.... i can say the gr40sla is bada$$... i got to pick my car up in Nov. at buttonwillow for the svtoa event.... drove it on the track and had a blast... there where a few guys that came up to us and asked what the car had in it as far as motor work.... i asked why... they replied we cant catch you... i told them the motor is stock... its the new gr40sla from griggs... there jaws dropped.... they had anywhere from 75 to 150 or more hps then i and still could not keep up... this car is incredible... point and go.... that's it

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
R U TRIPIN said:
there where a few guys that came up to us and asked what the car had in it as far as motor work.... i asked why... they replied we cant catch you... i told them the motor is stock... its the new gr40sla from griggs... there jaws dropped.... they had anywhere from 75 to 150 or more hps then i and still could not keep up... this car is incredible... point and go.... that's it

thats worth the price of admission right there!!! great report.:beer: how much is griggs selling the sla full suspension for?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
the sn95 sla kits are $7200 and up. the non sla kits are between 5-6k. these prices are without labor i believe. i was thinking there would be less work on the new chasis keeping prices down a little. i believe they can sell a lot of the new s197 kits if the price is near 5k.

anyone know the difference in weight compared to stock? i imagine is lighter, i wonder by how much?

03'Darin

Established Member
Anyone have a connection for discounts on Griggs stuff? I have a Griggs torque arm I'm putting on my Fox body track car. I got the arm from a friend but he didn't have the front cross arm, mounting tabs or hardware& bushings for mounting. I e-mailed two dealers that were listed on Griggs site for pricing and haven't heard anything back. That was over a week ago. I know MM dealers usually sell the stuff at a small discount and free shiping so I was hoping to find something similar with Griggs dealers.

Darin

Users who are viewing this thread