New here, with my 4eye.

Jamesv

Established Member
Hey Yall,

Just introducing myself as well as my car. It's a stock 86GT (motor wise) lowered, full exhaust, CAI, 3:73 gears, 18" Cobra R's and paint.

I joined here because i really really want a terminator and just wanted to familiarize myself with them a bit more. Learned some already just from being here a little while. I think i want a "DSG", it would look pretty cool having the two side by side in the garage haha.

Anyways look forward to meeting everyone and here is my current baby.

beforeandafter0122.jpg

beforeandafter018.jpg

beforeandafter017.jpg

beforeandafter013.jpg

WillyB93

Established Member
Yes looks good!!!! I'll tell you once you drive an 03/04 the power is nice it makes it hard to step back to a foxbody mustang, but that was the first mustang I owned and enjoyed them ever since!!!!

Jamesv

Established Member
Yes looks good!!!! I'll tell you once you drive an 03/04 the power is nice it makes it hard to step back to a foxbody mustang, but that was the first mustang I owned and enjoyed them ever since!!!!

That's what i figure as well, but this fox has been in the family since new and with it being handed down to me i feel i should keep the tradition going. So in 18 years my daughter will be driving it.

Jamesv

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words everybody, probably going to tear the engine down this fall as it is still original. Nothing crazy basically heads/intake maybe a e303 we will see.

Even as is i was able to sneak a win against an SN95 couple weeks ago. He had more bottom end it seemed light to light and we hit lots of them, once we hit the highway things changed. Passed him up with 5th gear to spare, kinda lame but i was ecstatic that this old girl pulled that off. The SN driver wasn't to pleased but i gave him a friendly wave and took the next exit. He must of had 4:10 or something? But anyways I'll take it haha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread