New kicka$$ shop comming to tampa..

99RedSVT

Established Member
Yup new performance shop opening up in tampa right accross the street from brandon ford on SR60. The shop isnt open yet but will be soon nice clean shop and its big. I know all the guys running it and cant wait till its open. We have a forum board for the car club/performance shop.. www.revxtreme.com come on by and check us out..

Last edited:

99RedSVT

Established Member
Its not badrap its revxtreme, badrap split up again and the people that were for the shop opening went to revxtreme and the ones that didnt agree with opening up a shop stayed at badrap. Come check us out man at revxtreme.com there is alot of cobras on teh board..

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Originally posted by 99RedSVT
Its not badrap its revxtreme, badrap split up again and the people that were for the shop opening went to revxtreme and the ones that didnt agree with opening up a shop stayed at badrap. Come check us out man at revxtreme.com there is alot of cobras on teh board..

I thought Jake was the only one. I might register sometime soon.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
so is this the place badrap people were talking about when they said they would open a shop?

They were saying a lot of different things, is this a real performance shop?

99RedSVT

Established Member
Ya come and check it out guess. And yes its a real performance shop. Like i said its right accross the street from brandon ford accross SR60.Nice big shop and the guys opening it ive known for a while and really know there shiz..

99RedSVT

Established Member
Ive actually already have the nitrous on the truck wanna run it??? But shsssss keep that on the DL..Hey jon havent seen u on revxtreme.com yet why not??? start spreading et word about the site and the performance parts i know that u guys in port charlotte dont have shit for performance shops with respectible people...Hope to see some fello people over there soon..

99RedSVT

Established Member
My truck tech is looking alittle weak over at revxtreme i would like to see alot of Lightnings over there so thats my mission is to recruit people over there. Just a reminder they are offering some really good discounts and stuff like free track days stuff liek that along with best price in town on dyno runs...

Last edited:

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
if you want a hook up on proces..become a member, hang out, and receive discounts..im curently working a deal with metco and I am going to try to deal with RR, magnaflow, Mac, Borla, BBK, UPR...etc....come and check the place out..tell them you know either me or Mike

Users who are viewing this thread