New light set up

SOCOMech

Established Member
So I got hooked up with Rigid Industries here in Phoenix and let them use my truck for a bit to develop some cool lighting options. This what they've come up with so far, one of their 20" E series LED lightbar's and 4 total Dually LED light's. The 20" fit perfect in the lower grill and the way they set up the Dually's in the openings actually looks great in person. The 20" lightbar is a combo of spot and flood and the two outter dually's are amber, which match perfect to the amber led clearance lights already on the truck.....it looks awesome! Oh and at 12,000 lumens, it turns night into day. They're gonna continue to use my truck for some other lighting kits such as an actual light "bar" on the front and maybe one across the roof.

RigidLights.jpg
[/IMG]
RigidLights3.jpg
[/IMG]

Low beam headlights only....
stocklow.jpg
[/IMG]
20" lightbar only......yes, only the lightbar:coolman:
20Eseries.jpg
[/IMG]
Amber's only....
duallyamber2.jpg
[/IMG]
All on.....
IMG_3764.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0648.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0640.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0644.jpg
[/IMG]

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Looks good.

How many upfitter switches did you use?

Did they have any problem with wiring them up or was is pretty easy to find the wires and put them to good use?

How much are they gonna charge for a setup like this? Can't be cheap.

SOCOMech

Established Member
Thanks Guys.

Thats a cool setup, what is on the sides of light bar in the lower grill?

That's where the bumper caps go. They removed them to install the lightbar only to find that once removed, they won't stay when put back on. They ordered some new ones for me and will be put back on. Turns out, you don't have to remove them to install the lightbar anyways, just trim a little space for the nut and bolt on the end of the lightbar to fit.

Looks good.

How many upfitter switches did you use?

Did they have any problem with wiring them up or was is pretty easy to find the wires and put them to good use?

How much are they gonna charge for a setup like this? Can't be cheap.

Their wiring harness is very simple and straight forward. The 20" lightbar is wired to the first upfitter switch, the inner white dually's to the second switch and the outter amber dually's to the third switch. You can check out their website Rigid Industries - LED and HID lights but I think he's selling them for $700 for the 20" and $200 for a pair of the dually's. They can be configured in any pattern and either color.

steeltoe

Established Member
That's where the bumper caps go. They removed them to install the lightbar only to find that once removed, they won't stay when put back on. They ordered some new ones for me and will be put back on. Turns out, you don't have to remove them to install the lightbar anyways, just trim a little space for the nut and bolt on the end of the lightbar to fit.
Some ford parts are like that.

Their wiring harness is very simple and straight forward. The 20" lightbar is wired to the first upfitter switch, the inner white dually's to the second switch and the outter amber dually's to the third switch. You can check out their website Rigid Industries - LED and HID lights but I think he's selling them for $700 for the 20" and $200 for a pair of the dually's. They can be configured in any pattern and either color.
Thats about what I paid for my FRPP light bar and lights. But VA requires a Front tag so I wouldn't have been able do to the 20 inch LED light bar. I may add the dually LEDs. Are they going to come with a mount so they can be installed like yours or do you have make one on your own.

SOCOMech

Established Member
Some ford parts are like that.

Thats about what I paid for my FRPP light bar and lights. But VA requires a Front tag so I wouldn't have been able do to the 20 inch LED light bar. I may add the dually LEDs. Are they going to come with a mount so they can be installed like yours or do you have make one on your own.

They have a kit for you front plate guys too, they'll have a 4" that goes on either side of the plate. I'll be getting my truck back down there soon so they can finish up some other stuff. The Dually's do have a mount that mounts them to the actual truck and the mount the housing is attached to can be aimed as well.
IMG_0643.jpg
[/IMG]

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Thanks Guys.

So whats going on the last switch?

steeltoe

Established Member
They have a kit for you front plate guys too, they'll have a 4" that goes on either side of the plate. I'll be getting my truck back down there soon so they can finish up some other stuff. The Dually's do have a mount that mounts them to the actual truck and the mount the housing is attached to can be aimed as well.
IMG_0643.jpg
[/IMG]
With the Dually kit I will be pushing VA Aux lighting limit. I saw the pic of the mount yesterday. I signed up for the group buy on SVTO.
So whats going on the last switch?

1st switch- outside 8in lights
2nd switch-inside 8in lights
3rd switch- white dually lights
4th switch- front E-locker whenever FRPP release it.

Amber dually I'm going to wire into a factory Headlight switch that has a switch for fog lights

Users who are viewing this thread