New Melling High Volume Oil Pumps for 4.6L/5.4L Fords In Stock @ Lethal Performance

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Just a heads up to you guys. I know a lot of you were wondering when these things would be available and we just got our shipment in of the new High Volume Melling oil Pumps for the Ford Modulars :hb . The P/N is 10227. I dont have them up on the website yet as I am not the internet savvy guy around here, but we are selling them for $278.95. Here are some of the features of this new pump:

- Includes billet steel rotors
- Hard coat anodized pump body
- Magnesium phosphate coated, precision ground cover plate
- Accepts stock 15/16 inch pickup tube assembly

68910227tb1.jpg

Give us a call at the shop and we would be glad to take car of you folks :thumbsup

Thanks,

Derek @ Lethal Performance

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
How would this pump benifit us? Thanks!

I'm trying to figure out for what extent of moding it's necessary for. LOL

its a high volume pump, so this means more oil to all the critical parts of your motor. it also has billet gears which eliminates the possibility of cracked/disinigrated gears in high HP applications if/when the block flexes.

Jfoster

Established Member
I bought the cheap melling with the PM gears but then I noticed that online, it 's marketed as a SOHC pump. Does that make it a high-volume pump for the SOHC and a normal pump for the DOHC?

Jfoster

Established Member
Someone on another forum said that yes, the cheaper melling pump would be like a stock replacement for a cobra. Can I get someone else to confirm this?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jfoster said:
Someone on another forum said that yes, the cheaper melling pump would be like a stock replacement for a cobra. Can I get someone else to confirm this?

We'll have to check on this for you on Monday. Have a great weekend. Jared

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Thats a great price, Ill be in the market for one here very soon.
Any known failures as of yet?

Users who are viewing this thread