New Product: Lethal Performance Shorty X-Pipes for MAC Longtubes!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We're glad to announce the addition of a new Lethal Performance product to the Mustang community.

This is the all new Lethal Performance Catted and Offroad Short X-Pipe for 99-04 Cobras and the 03-04 Mach-1 (FOR USE WITH MAC LONGTUBE HEADERS).

We know that the Mac Longtube Headers are a great set of headers for the money and perform real well. However there are limited options as far as midpipes are concerned. Several months ago MAC stopped producing catted pipes. So all of those that are in emissions strict states as well as those that want something a little less noisy have been out of luck.

No need to worry anymore. We now have available to ship Catted and Offroad X-Pipes.

The Lethal Performance Short X-Pipe is made of Aluminized Steel and is mandrel bent for a perfect fit. For the catted version we use a pair of Genuine Magnaflow 50 State Legal High Flow cats!! These not only help you to pass emissions but offer the best performance out of any cat on the market.

I don't have pictures of the catted version right now but here's one of the offroad pipe.

41548d1186254491-new-product-lethal-performance-shorty-x-lp-macltorshrtx.jpg

You can now place the order online or by giving us a call and the X-Pipe will ship the same business day you order!!

Pricing on the pipes are $164.95 for the offroad version and $369.95 for the catted version.

Lethal Performance Catted X-Pipe
Lethal Performance 03-04 Cobra Catted X-Pipe for Mac LT Headers [LP-MACLTCATSHRTX] - $369.95

Lethal Performance Off-Road X-Pipe
Lethal Performance 03-04 Cobra OffRoad X-Pipe for Mac LT Headers [LP-MACLTORSHRTX] - $164.95

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
CobraLucci said:
is this better than the prochamber?

I really don't think that one can compare the 2 pipes as one being better than another. For me I think the X-Pipe is the best sounding pipe out there. Others will say an H sounds better and there are those that like the Prochamber. I can tell you this though. The Shorty X-Pipes we have fit like a glove and sound amazing. The best thing is that we offer them with cats as well which are no longer available from MAC.

There's a customer named Aaron on here who's running the new offroad shorty X with MAC LT's. Here's a link to his install thread..

http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=409812&page=2

And Vid
th_svt-install012.jpg

Thanks Aaron!!

Let me know if there's anything else we can help you with. Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread