New Ride Update & What lb injectors do we have in the '03

ObieFox

Established Member
I feel compelled to give an update since I am seeing so much negative feedback on the '03. My car now has 250 miles on it and I love it more everytime I get behind the wheel. The tranny has loosened up a little and now shifts perfectly. The car is otherwise tight and very well put together. Even the seat thigh bolsters seemed to have softened up a little or maybe my ass is just getting used to them! All in all, the car is everthing I expected it would be. I also own a '93 cobra with 5000 miles on it and I took the oportunity to drive both cars back to back this weekend. It is truly amazing what they have been able to do to the FOX platform over the last 10 years. You don't really appreciate it until you drive them back to back. My '93 is mostly stock (except 76mm MAF, Bassani Equal Length Shorties, Bassani Cat X, Bassani Cat Back, 3.73 gear)and it will flat out run for what it is. The '03 is so much more refined and so much quicker it is hard to believe. I realize it is an expensive car and should be this nice, but it is also important to remember that my '93 cobra stickered at $21k 10 years ago! In my opinion, 10 years and $14k have been well spent. Good luck to everyone with their cars!

KO

black03SVT

Established Member
What Lb Injector Size?

Back to the original Question. What Injector size are we running in the 2003 Cobra?;-)

Hey Obie, You Got 5000 Miles on your 93 Cobra, Thats pretty neat.

ObieFox

Established Member
Yes, My '93 only has 5000 miles. She is pretty much perfect. Don't get me wrong, the car is driven. It has never been on a trailer. It spends most of its time doing weekend cruising duty and it goes to a lot of shows. I have driven 200-300 miles before just for a good show! I have had a number of mustangs old and new but my '93 cobra is still my favorite! There is just something about it. When you look at the history of the mustang, there are certain years and models that are just special. With the early cars it is easy to pick them out. With the late models it is still a little early to pick out the winners. My personal favorites are the '86 Fuel Inj, '93 Cobra (only 4993 produced) and of course the '03 SC Cobra!

Users who are viewing this thread