New Ride!

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
eco3.jpg

bought it new today.. 2012 eco 4x4 crew!

whiplash306

Established Member
OUTSTANDING....! My wife and I went out yesterday and ordered her a brand new FX2 crew cab with the ECOBOOST engine and EVERY frigging option she could check, with the exception of a sunroof! These trucks are AMAZING! I'm sure you're gonna love it. Fill us in after a couple of weeks on your gas mileage. CONGRATULATIONS!

Last edited:

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
OUTSTANDING....! My wife and I went out yesterday and ordered her a brand new FX2 crew cab with the ECOBOOST engine and EVERY frigging option she could check, with the exception of a sunroof! These trucks are AMAZING! I'm sure you're gonna love it. Fill is in after a couple of weeks on your gas mileage. CONGRATULATIONS!

Will do,Thanks!:beer:

onemean460

Established Member
AWESOME!!!! Im super jealous! I had that color in 2wd and traded it for 4x4 but they only had silver so I settled for silver! But it grew in me fast!
photo-3.jpg

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
Silver was my close second choice! My 2011 GT is also Sterling Gray,so that was the deciding factor..Very nice!

:beer:

onemean460

Established Member
Thanks man! I have an airaid intake and I get between 19-20 @ 76mph and about 15-16 in the city, just because I cant keep my foot out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread