New ST owner

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
Just picked up a tuxedo black ST, this thing is fun as hell to drive. ST3 package all the goodies.

pic2kv.jpg

sorry about the pic size can't seem to resize it. Probably get the windows tinted this weekend.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

LOL, joining the club I see Chris. :D

They are fun as hell. Took a few friends for rides and they couldn't believe how quick it was for a little 4 banger turbo.

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
LOL, joining the club I see Chris. :D

They are fun as hell. Took a few friends for rides and they couldn't believe how quick it was for a little 4 banger turbo.

Had to get out of the truck 15mpg was brutal, plus in the last 3 months it had the tps go out on me in the middle of nowhere at 3am and then it developed an oil leak, it was time to give it up.

mysterio

Established Member
Congrats and welcome to the club. You should enjoy that car; everyone that buys one seems to. :banana:

Looks like the state of MD is being well-repped by ST's. Post some pics after you get it tinted.

Good luck with it!

Zhart

Established Member
Looks good, get a clear bra for the front to protect that paint. I had the clear bra on mine including the rockers and the area behind the rear wheels. Also, get the fog and headlights covered too.

NEMES1S

Established Member
Congratz on the new ST! I am loving mine and I understand how you feel with the MPG in your truck sucking. That is what I let go for my ST as a daily but my MPG was more like 10mpg. Lifted trucks FTW,lol.

Users who are viewing this thread