new to 32v cobra's, need help please

sleeper89

Established Member
i just cleaned my imrc's this weekend, put the girl back together and she runs great except for this darn high idle, please help me.

steve

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I've been seeing alot of those on here lately. Sorry to hear that one. Atleast it isn't too hard to remedy. :beer:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
I'm betting it's your TPS voltage. I believe it should be set between .8 - 1.2 but it's been along time since I've done mine so I'm not sure.

NoRcAl CoBrA

Established Member
did you use knew seals for the o ring i know 3 people who havent put knew oes and the had idle ploblem also check your tps like booyah said not sure of the setting either make sure all the plugs are in

sleeper89

Established Member
Originally posted by monkeyspunk79
Did you pull the battery and reset the computer? Would that help??

yah, i tried that already, it idled great until i got to the corner of my street. i still haven't checked the tps voltage so i'm hoping that's the problem.

-steve

sleeper89

Established Member
Originally posted by NoRcAl CoBrA
did you use knew seals for the o ring i know 3 people who havent put knew oes and the had idle ploblem also check your tps like booyah said not sure of the setting either make sure all the plugs are in

do you mean the injector o-rings? i think i'll have to check all the gaskets etc again. the thing is i always thought a vacuum leak would cause a rough or surging idle, not one that just holds high.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread