New to me '95 GT

CobraHuck

Established Member
I'm fond of yellow sn95s in ga myself!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

:bowdown: I've always loved your car! Someday I wanna have this 5.0 Fobra as well as a yellow 98 Cobra in the stable. I'll havta hit you up next time I'm over that way :beer:

Last edited:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
nice! cant wait to see the progress, why did u downgrade if dont mind me asking? I mean I love sn95's and I own 1 but why did u sell a new 2011+ coyote 5.0 and buy a sn95? lol

CobraHuck

Established Member
Lol yeah, it is a downgrade in a lot of ways. I never could really get comfortable in the '11, didn't like the seats, hated the remote mount shifter, the fuel mileage was worse than my old SN, and the biggest thing was just the payment+insurance cost. If it was payed off, I would've kept it, but the cost just wasn't worth it.

Plus the payment kept me from really being able to enjoy the car, couldn't mod it as quick as I would've liked and it would've taken quite a few mods to keep me happy. I just like SNs better, they're definitely my favorite gen mustang, plus I can make this one every bit as nice/fast as the '11 for alot less money

**oh yeah, not to mention I made money on selling the Coyote, only had to come out of pocket $400 for this car :pepper:

Last edited:

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
:bowdown: I've always loved your car! Someday I wanna have this 5.0 Fobra as well as a yellow 98 Cobra in the stable. I'll havta hit you up next time I'm over that way :beer:
Thanks!! Definitely lemme know!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

CobraHuck

Established Member
New tails and wing. Wing will get painted yellow when I get the new bumpers/hood. Will keep the black lower portion of the bumper, black letters, black tail bezels.
ybyzuby5.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

CobraHuck

Established Member
Only bad thing is I feel like that'd be too much black on a yellow car, I'll do the bumper inserts first to see, but most likely the wing will go yellow like my old car.
Daisyrear.jpg

I'm personally not a big fan of black wheels either, just IMO but you lose the detail of the wheel that way

CobraHuck

Established Member
Haven't done much lately, been trying to let my band account recover a little. Just put a little quicky sound system in. But today I picked up a set of chrome 18x9/10 FRs with ~85% tread 265/35/18 Sumitomos up front and ~15-20% tread 285/35/18 Sumos out back.

A little pitting, but not bad for $575. Gonna get some 295 INVOs for the rear soon, just run the fronts for a little while. Totally changed the look of the car and gave me motivation to get modding again

chromefrs_zpsd7a0771f.gif

CobraHuck

Established Member
Thanks guys! Put some new headlights/corners/fogs and 6000k HIDs in the other night as well as black mirrors

daisy2newlights_zps1240cd9e.gif

Last edited:

flS/R

Established Member
the car is looking real good now. That spoiler it had on it was awful. Now maybe a little more low

Users who are viewing this thread