new to the board!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Welcome aboard Mike...now we have 2 mike's with those slow Ls......;-)

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
You could awlays buy a BOSS 5.4 :bash: :bash:

Zach...never let that come out of your mouth again :nono:

:p

UVa SVT

Established Member
dang, it feels really good to be a part of the ford family. these trucks are absolutely amazing... about as fast as a stock z28 and more potential with the supercharger. not only that, but ford fans are much nicer, IMO. I don't miss my camaro at all! I enjoy the red, too, even though it is kinda a popular color in L's :burnout:

-Mike

P.S. tomorrow I'm zaino-ing the beast with my friends true blue 02 L (we both just got back to school) and we'll post pics of the beasts as soon as they are available.....a red ws6 might be in the pix too ... but just ignore it hehehe ;-)

TrueBlueSVT

Established Member
It's going to take me a while to wash mine when we get around to it because I drove over a freshly oiled road on the way up here and just noticed I have rocks stuck all inside the rims. Lets hit the track on Friday and wash them up Sat. morning. Oh yeah, thanks for letting me take it for a test drive...I want those door handles.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Originally posted by SNCBOOM
Welcome aboard Mike...now we have 2 mike's with those slow Ls......;-)

watch your mouth boy:bash: i could pull you down the track faster than you could go on your own

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by lightninmike
watch your mouth boy:bash: i could pull you down the track faster than you could go on your own

heh...well this is true. dang :p

Users who are viewing this thread