New & Updated Johnny Lightning Website

DR.D

Established Member
Is this the same as spamming?
I'm sure JL's stuff is good. And not that I mind the info but I assumed this site was more or less a JMD site. Are all the tuners competitive with each other or do they work together? The latter I hope

DL

Established Member
Hi,

Sorry...I wasn't trying to spam.....I saw other people talk about other people's products here....I didn't know it was just JDM stuff..

I won't post anything here again...

DL

jeffhou

Established Member
This isnt a JDM only site, you see more JDM postings because JDM doesnt have a website and he gets his contacts through these forums, saying that JL is a great guy or telling people about his products is not spamming, thats what these forums are for is to let other lightning owners know about which products are helping them and which are hurting them.

BTW: JL is a great guy and his products are awesome!
BTW: JDM is also a great company and their products are awesome, but expensive and dont come with instructions.
BTW: PSP also kicks butt, Sal has the cheapest products, but he sometimes takes a while to get them to you.

Each of them have their advantages and disadvantages, but the reason I know the diffrence is because of this forum!!!!

DR.D

Established Member
ez duzit

I wasn't head hunting, just inquiring. Your response represents my feelings exactly. If JL has a better part them I'll buy his, same with PSP. And I surely owe no one any loyalty at this point. I'll determine that once I start my spending spree and see how I'm treated as a customer. Didn't mean to put anybody on the defensive.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
!!!!!!!

ripped off my lightning animated gif from the JDM page!

sounds like my lightning sound too..just didnt add the reverse reverb...

even took the no right click java script!

:fm:

the nerve of some people..
UGH.

!!

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
I don't see a problem taking about other vendors and their products in here as long as it's not for the express purpose of selling product. People that want to sell product need to become a supporting vendor of the site.

One of the things we want to do in this forum is discuss what's going on in the Lightning world, what the best products are and who has them. As long as it's done in a civilized manner and doesn't turn into name calling I say let the discussions begin.

Users who are viewing this thread