New/used sho

125oh

Established Member
Well the focus is just to small now , so I'm wanting to trade it in on a sho . My questions are what years do I wanna look for as far as having the Eco boost. ? What kind of price range am I looking at ? This car will prob only see a tune and intake , maybe exhaust .

Thanks guys

Mxfrench

Established Member
I love the srt8s but this will be the wife's car mostly. And awd is important to me .

They make an AWD charger RT if that matters. I work for a Dodge dealer I would not ever rec one. There is a reason I drive a Ford

125oh

Established Member
They make an AWD charger RT if that matters. I work for a Dodge dealer I would not ever rec one. There is a reason I drive a Ford

Ya I really wanna stay with ford . I have a cummins diesel I love but I bought it for the engine not cuz dodge . What does pp stand for on the sho? Performance pkg

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
PP is performance pack. 10-12's are mostly in the low 20's depending on mileage. A SHO with just a tune is good for high 12's low 13's.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Take a look at the 2013/4 Charger R/T or SRT8 as well.

:shrug:

That's like saying I'm in the market for a 4 DR 4WD Dually
and you say...."Hey you should look at a smart car."

Not only is a Charger completely different compared to a SHO. The Charger is subpar in every way possible compared to a SHO. While i'll give my gratification for bad ass perimeter taillight design. That's about as far as it goes, I'm afraid.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Well the focus is just to small now , so I'm wanting to trade it in on a sho . My questions are what years do I wanna look for as far as having the Eco boost. ? What kind of price range am I looking at ? This car will prob only see a tune and intake , maybe exhaust .

Thanks guys

My wife drives an 11' (Non PP) With every option. It's a fantastic car! The power is astonishingly smooth! (Compared to our 5.0's) The automatic shifts great! It handles damn good it wildly nimble for a 4DR vehicle which is quite a bit lighter than it appears. It does phenomenal in the snow it's actually quite fun when you turn the T/C off you can get the ass end kicking out with a nice little blip.

We're getting 23 MPG average with about 26 MPG on 99% HWY trips.

I will tell you that the breaks on the 2010-2012's fade very easily and will even give you a warped rotor feeling, that's the main complaint from these vehicles. As for PP really it depends, I intend on putting H&R Springs on ours anyways. We paid just over 20k for an 11' with 48k, look into ZECK Ford they OWN the show market here in KC. You can even find some used 13's with 30k for that 27-28k. I love some of the changes on the 13's but I like the 10-12 gauges/controls way better.

If you've not ridden/driven one yet. Let me know we can meet up!

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
My wife drives an 11' (Non PP) With every option. It's a fantastic car! The power is astonishingly smooth! (Compared to our 5.0's) The automatic shifts great! It handles damn good it wildly nimble for a 4DR vehicle which is quite a bit lighter than it appears. It does phenomenal in the snow it's actually quite fun when you turn the T/C off you can get the ass end kicking out with a nice little blip.

We're getting 23 MPG average with about 26 MPG on 99% HWY trips.

I will tell you that the breaks on the 2010-2012's fade very easily and will even give you a warped rotor feeling, that's the main complaint from these vehicles. As for PP really it depends, I intend on putting H&R Springs on ours anyways. We paid just over 20k for an 11' with 48k, look into ZECK Ford they OWN the show market here in KC. You can even find some used 13's with 30k for that 27-28k. I love some of the changes on the 13's but I like the 10-12 gauges/controls way better.

If you've not ridden/driven one yet. Let me know we can meet up!

Too funny. I got mine from Zeck in March 2013. I got mine for 33k with only 3,000 miles on it. Great to deal with and they delivered the car to south of Springfield for free. :rockon:

125oh

Established Member
Thanks guys . I bought my focus and mustang from Zeck , they are great .
Kcsvt.. I haven't forgot about you and these race stars .

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Another vote for Zeck as that's where we bought my wife's 2010 Milan (Leavenworth, KS). Zeck has a few 2013 SHO's for around 26K, so they are getting very affordable.

The other thing I love about Zeck, is the all the cars are unlocked 24/7 so you can check new/used cars out without dealers bugging you.

Users who are viewing this thread