NEW VENDOR ----> STIFFLERS <----

Brian@Stifflers

Established Member
Hello SVTP!

For those who already know us or are current customers, hello again and thank you for your business! If you're unfamiliar with Stifflers' line of products, we invite you to checkout our website (www.buystifflers.com) and explore what we have to offer. Stifflers' products have quickly earned a reputation for their high quality, innovative designs and outstanding performance.

We're excited to be onboard with SVTP and look forward to serving its' members. Whether working with one of Stifflers' exceptional dealers here on SVTP or directly with us, we're here to answer questions and assist in choosing the correct Stifflers products for your ride. Have a need for something not shown on our website? Let's know about it, we always welcome feedback and ideas for new products.

Also be sure to like us on Facebook a https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stifflers/114252365291198?ref=hl to get product announcements, special offers and company news.

And as always, if you plan on attending some of the years action packed events, such as Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach or any of the NMRA events, stop by our booth to say hello and see Stifflers products for yourself! At Stifflers, we beleive in supporting events that allow all of us to enjoy the hobby. Hope to see you soon.

PS – Be sure to look for the Discount Code on our vendor page!

sparkadellic

Established Member
Premium Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I just got my HD a couple of months ago. I have heard great things about your long bars, and I believe I saw a video of a HD's driveshaft without and with your bars. Major difference. You will definatly be hearing from me in the near future...

namach1

Established Member
I purchased your SS rear brake lines for my 04 mach1 and am having a couple issues with the install. First off I broke the head off the bolt that was provided in the kit...can I purchase this bolt at a hardware store or do I need to order through yall? Second, the new line is leaking from the female/male connector. I tryd installing both lines to see if they are different but both screw on just as deep and leak just as bad. I appreciate any help you can offer.

namach1

Established Member
give me a call now if you can 317-837-2444

Hey I really appreciate you reaching out to me to help resolve my issue. It looks like the male fitting on the stock line has a crack running down it. Ill let you know the outcome. Thanks again for the great customer service!

junioRace

Established Member
I just got my HD a couple of months ago. I have heard great things about your long bars, and I believe I saw a video of a HD's driveshaft without and with your bars. Major difference. You will definatly be hearing from me in the near future...
Here's the vid with no traction bars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_bhnG1KKPg

Can you imagine if I would have had slicks mounted on a prepped track that was real sticky?

And the vid after the bars were mounted up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8RaA1WXdMQ

Pictures, or in this case video, can speak volumes...

Users who are viewing this thread