New wheels installed today!

frdmstnggt

Mine: Audi, Yours: Innie
Established Member
Got some new wheels from Mustang Tuning today. I got the Deep Dish Chrome Bullet's. They are 20 x 10's for the rear and 20 x 8.5's for the front. They are wrapped with the new Falken tires. I think that it starts to complete my chrome on black scheme very nicely. Will post pics after I wash the car today, hopefully in daylight. I have a bad tendency to take pictures at night.

frdmstnggt

Established Member
alright guys, just got done uploading new pics. Click on my sig and follow the link for new mustang. Pictures are in order starting with the first page, old to new.

KobraKimo

Established Member
Looks good, I'm thinking about going with the same rims. Can you get pics from the rear and low to the ground? Do they stick out of the fenders at all? Do you think a meatier tire would also fit?

frdmstnggt

Established Member
I will try and get some for you... kind of busy. They don't stick out at all. The bigger tires will fit the rear. I have 245/35/20 in the front and 275/40/20 in the rear. Only thing is the rear tire is the smallest width that the rim will accept. The place that I got the tires from just got a shipment of the new Falken Azenis. The only thing was that they only had 275's for the rear. I think that the front will accept up to 275's and the rear will take up to 315's. BTW the fronts are 8.5" wide and the rears are 10" wide.

Users who are viewing this thread