new wheels?

dynasty_365

Established Member
i like the sve rims wayyyy better. check out the rtr rims they r basically the same they may come in 18x10 but i'm not sure but its bascially the same wheel

jas11151990

Established Member
ya but for cost 169 per wheel these are a great buy...i am not sure what the best tire i can fit on these though

chuckstang

Established Member
ya but for cost 169 per wheel these are a great buy...i am not sure what the best tire i can fit on these though

Im looking at these rims as well but hmmm the 18s have a 24mm offset and the 19s have a 35mm offset. Which offset moves the wheels closer to the outside? I like my wheels fllush with the fenders like the rtrs...

DWalker

Established Member
Im looking at these rims as well but hmmm the 18s have a 24mm offset and the 19s have a 35mm offset. Which offset moves the wheels closer to the outside? I like my wheels fllush with the fenders like the rtrs...

Well the RTRs have a 33mm offset so these will be pretty much just like the 19" RTRs. I like these better because they are flat black, that will look so much better on grabber blue than the dark charcoal RTRs :)

Users who are viewing this thread