NEW Whipple Polished 3.4L s/c for 5.4 2v Lightning.

FordFanStan

Established Member
This is too good of a price. I will only leave this on the market at this price til the end of this week, then I'll remove it. This is $400 less than new, and means I am already in the whole $400 on this blower. Someone grab this ASAP!

First $3800 takes it!

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
well, guess ill make an offer. 3500 shipped. thats the best i can do, i cant even pay the 3% paypal fee. im a broke ass/ lol but my offer stands.

FordFanStan

Established Member
thank you for the offer. that is much more reasonable than most I have received. I have one outstanding offer right now at $3700, so let me see if that is still in the air or if it is serious. Then maybe we can chat about it. As it sits now I am already in the hole about 4-500 and that is all savings someone else is going to get. So I don't really want to go down any lower than I have already asked for, but we'll see. I want it gone ASAP. Thanks again, FFS

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
ok let me know. i might could send a money order or bank xfer, which would save both of us money. i just cant afford 3% for paypal.
let me know
also, my zip would be 36305 for shipping/
just let me know what you can swing and we will go from there.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
ok talked to the wife. this is the blower for me, and your wanting it gone asap. and i need it asap.

my offer is upped to 3750, shipped priority with tracking number. i can send money order tomarrow or monday.
just PM me asap, with your details. I trust you not to screw me, cause you have been here a long time, and LOTS of people know you. lol so, im not even worried.
I will need your phone number tho.

danSVTlightning

Established Member
willing to trade ? got an 08 ltr 450 very very fast it got a pipe,intake,and a cherry bomb pm me if interested or if u still have it

Users who are viewing this thread