New XCal 2 for sale $325!!!

HouseOfPower

I'm selling the SCT XCal 2 I was going to use for my project car. I need to purchase a tubular k member instead. My car won't be in the tuning stages for a while so I don't want this piece to sit around. I had 2 of them and allready sold one. I'm sure I'll get another too!! LOL

It is brand new in the original SCT box with cord and everything else it is suppose to come with. It allready has a tune programmed in it for my car (96 cobra) but your local SCT rep or tuner can easily replace that with your application. Here's a chance to get it $55 cheaper then you can get it anywhere else brand new.

thanks

Floof

McDoof
Established Member
blown you might want to get it reset before you sell it. I just bought one used from someone that was supposed to have been 'returned to stock' tune, and I've been looking for any solutions on how to reset it w/out sending it back to SCT($150 + shipping), and what I've found out is this: Find a local SCT dealer, they will reset it for a small fee, they want $50 to reset mine. Still $350 total is better than $400+ shipping from SCT, just keep that in mind anyone who's looking to get a used Xcal 2.

HouseOfPower

Floof said:
blown you might want to get it reset before you sell it. I just bought one used from someone that was supposed to have been 'returned to stock' tune, and I've been looking for any solutions on how to reset it w/out sending it back to SCT($150 + shipping), and what I've found out is this: Find a local SCT dealer, they will reset it for a small fee, they want $50 to reset mine. Still $350 total is better than $400+ shipping from SCT, just keep that in mind anyone who's looking to get a used Xcal 2.

it's never been turned on before let alone been used on mine or any other car. I never provided my VIN when ordering just my CPU code. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be locked.

Users who are viewing this thread