Next mod to the 04 on order!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Okay got my CAI on order today for Christmas!!!

Ordered the JLT RAI painted Screaming Yellow to match the car! Can't wait for this one to come in to be installed. I am also painting the pulley guard Screaming Yellow to match. Just a couple of my winter projects!

Hopefully I can squeeze a Catback System install in thier some where!

Evan5469

Established Member
That's awesome. I love the look of the JLT CAI's. If you need any help with any of your installs let me know....I have air tools.

Evan5469

Established Member
Hey that sounds good to me. Also have a garage we can close the door on so if it's cold out like it is now, you can still work in the garage in shorts.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Excellent! Well looks like after the first of the year...since I can't open this til Christmas..it's a mod party!!! We can check out all the new toys we got for our Cobra's..then throw them on!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I'm up for a mod party too. Finished painting my UPR CAI. Just received my Saleen 281 wing. Getting it to a shop this week. Come on X-mas! Also just received the Ninosport tail light tint. I may do that tonight.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
03silvr10thvert said:
I'm up for a mod party too. Finished painting my UPR CAI. Just received my Saleen 281 wing. Getting it to a shop this week. Come on X-mas! Also just received the Ninosport tail light tint. I may do that tonight.

Scott...so how did the paint job turn out? Looking forward to seeing that go on..it looked good when I saw it. Oh that wing will be awesome to put on and look good on the car! Yeah..come on X-mas..we got a mod party to attend! :burnout: :beer:

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
Im about to order the MGW shifter for xmass to myself :pepper: , maybe thats something we could do on my car for the mod day.I havent taken a shifter out in a long time so i may need a bit of help from anyone who has put one in. Hey shawn, we can practice on yours 1st just to see how its done :thumbsup:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Mike, paint turned out great after I completely stripped and repainted. I also did the tinted tail lights tonight. I'll let them dry but will have them on before Sunday's GTG.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Excellent Scott...look forward to seeing the CAI go on the car..
Gotta say..the lights look awesome! I really like the tinted lenses...hmmm...I may have to think about that. I still gotta go get that antenna and wiring kit...and buy some paint to paint a few things.

My Ram Air..is coming for Christmas...so, I guess after the 25th some time...sounds like a MOD GTG for all!

Users who are viewing this thread