Next mod? you decide

ViciousJay

Established Member
Well I'm on a roll here and wanted to know what i should do next? I just painted my rims and thought about Tint or I thought about making muffler deletes and a putting (magnapacks or Pypes M8) in place of the resonators. Or just cutting the resonators off and leaving the stock mufflers on

What would you do?! no polls, just tell me your opinion

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmm

Tint then cut the resonators off!

Well I'm on a roll here and wanted to know what i should do next? I just painted my rims and thought about Tint or I thought about making muffler deletes and a putting (magnapacks or Pypes M8) in place of the resonators. Or just cutting the resonators off and leaving the stock mufflers on

What would you do?! no polls, just tell me your opinion

03roush

01 Roush Stage 3 #106
Established Member
Tint would go good with the all black look and you have to complete that before you do anything else. Just my .02

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Finish the visual mods first, these cars come pretty potent from the factory, get it lookin the way you want, then start with the power mods.

I like nice sounding exhaust as much as the next guy, but frankly, I think you should hold off on modding the exhaust for sound, until you've modded it for power. Save your pennies, then do full exhaust, don't do the piecemeal stuff.

That's just my opinion.

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member

+1:beer:

Photo Gallery...........................Website............................Modifications
gotimesig.jpg

Have a great day eh !________________________________________Dave

Users who are viewing this thread