NIB - 4# Lower, 60lb Injectors, KB BAP

optx002

Established Member
davis31b said:
Sold already. Sorry.

I just want to get this straight. you sell me the HE. I send you the money. You refund the money before asking me whether i would mind or not to wait, and you sell it to someone else.

Should i just assume you screwed me over to sell it to someone else for a few more dollars? Thats wrong man.

davis31b

'04 COBRA
Established Member
optx002 said:
I just want to get this straight. you sell me the HE. I send you the money. You refund the money before asking me whether i would mind or not to wait, and you sell it to someone else.

Should i just assume you screwed me over to sell it to someone else for a few more dollars? Thats wrong man.

Well I shouldn't have to explain myself, but I am becuase thats the type of person I am. When someone purchases something from me I tell them to send seperate paypals just in case someone sends money before them I can simply refund your money.

In your case someone had sent money before you but I wasn't sure if my father was going to have it shipped out in time so I had you as a backup becuase you said you were willing to wait. So when I found out he shipped it I refunded your money.

So before you start assuming things you should gather all the facts, all I know is I am an honest person. Sorry you have all this built up anger just becuase I didn't sell you the HE.

optx002

Established Member
davis31b said:
Well I shouldn't have to explain myself, but I am becuase thats the type of person I am. When someone purchases something from me I tell them to send seperate paypals just in case someone sends money before them I can simply refund your money.

In your case someone had sent money before you but I wasn't sure if my father was going to have it shipped out in time so I had you as a backup becuase you said you were willing to wait. So when I found out he shipped it I refunded your money.

So before you start assuming things you should gather all the facts, all I know is I am an honest person. Sorry you have all this built up anger just becuase I didn't sell you the HE.

I dont have built up anger. But when i send money to you, I dont think i should be a backup. if i was a backup, i would have liked to know that i was 2nd in line. Why make me pay first, then refund it? I think thats just wrong on your part. Either way, you didnt even explain the situation to me, and just refunded my money and sold it to someone else. Shady stuff if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread