NIB Mac Offroad H Pipe-99-04 2V/4V

zPipes

Established Member
Hey, if your looking to get rid of these, its quite possible I would be interested. Just need to see a few pics and what not, I don't know your location but I am in central FL. What would you do for a price?

redfire03 svt

Established Member
Guys-

This exhaust is NIB, I am not opening the box and unpacking the pipe, look at my feedback and how long I have been posting on here.

I will do $105 plus shipping, no more, no less. You would think I am selling a white gold exhaust worth $10 grand with all the pic requests and what not.

zPipes

Established Member
It's just that pics are pure and proven and easier usually to do that than to keep going back and forth about what is or is not and such forth. With the Mac, they have two different versions of the same part number. One is Durablack coating, one is Aluminized Steel. Which is the one your holdin?

Also, I was tryin to get an estimated shipping cost, it appears it would be around 10 bucks I think from ATL. If you could, my exact zip is 33813.

Thanks.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
It's just that pics are pure and proven and easier usually to do that than to keep going back and forth about what is or is not and such forth. With the Mac, they have two different versions of the same part number. One is Durablack coating, one is Aluminized Steel. Which is the one your holdin?

Also, I was tryin to get an estimated shipping cost, it appears it would be around 10 bucks I think from ATL. If you could, my exact zip is 33813.

Thanks.

I understand. Shipping will not be $10 for a box that size, UPS site based on measurement and weight says $30 to that zip.

zPipes

Established Member
Oh man, much more than I was expecting. How I figured was pulling up a site that shipped them from a further location and used their figure that was 14.90. Alright, well on the matter of what kind they are.. were you able to determine if they are Durablack or Aluminized steel by chance? Also are they the two piece or one piece style? Thanks for your timely responses btw.

Last edited:

zPipes

Established Member
on the matter of what kind they are.. were you able to determine if they are Durablack or Aluminized steel by chance? Also are they the two piece or one piece style?

Hey were you able to get this info by chance? I'm still interested.

Last edited:

zPipes

Established Member
So I've been able to scrounge up some money, not much but I think enough to cover for this. Tight times right now, especially at xmas. Send me a pm with how you want to work it out, I haven't done this before, and how much its gonna cost. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread