nice SHO on eBay

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Well if he maintained it well, then I guess it would be a great buy, but if its been sitting around for 10 years, then that car might as well be a Lemon with all the trouble your gonna have with it.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
from the auction...

"ESTIMATED LESS THAN 10000 MILES
APPROXIMATE INDICATED 126500 ODOMETER MILES"

That's a few more than "0" miles.

Blue95SHO

That looks just like my car except its stick and mine is moonlight blue. Sure mine isnt in showroom condition but its close. Mines FOR SALE TOO 107,000 miles $6000 no reasonable offer refused.

Last edited:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Hmmmmmmmmm.

Hmmm very well maintained?? REbuilt motor with less than 10k on it?? Sounds fishy..how many well maintained shos have rebuilt motors at 116k????? I'd stay away.............

foreverford

Established Member
I think its kinda wired also, this guy sounds like a car dealer w/ all his charges.
"THERE IS A CURRENT STORAGE CHARGE DUE OF $350. ALSO THERE WILL BE ARRANGEMENTS TO HAVE THE VEHICLE TAKEN OUT OF STORAGE TO A LOCAL AREA SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA DELIVERY/SHIPPING TERMINAL. THE TRANSPORT CHARGE TO THE DELIVERY TERMINAL IS $125. THERE IS ALSO A $45 CHARGE WHICH INCLUDES CHARGING THE BATTERY AND STARTING THE VEHICLE."

And geez if this car is in such good condition, how come i cant see it.
"THERE ARE NO ARRANGEMENTS FOR A PREVIEWING AS THE VEHICLE IS IN SECURED STORAGE AND THIS IS AN INTERNET SALE. THE VEHICLE IS SOLD AS IS."

:dw: :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread