Nitrous Express Plate Kit Users - Chime in!

Bloo

Established Member
Just bought a kit from the classifieds. Wanted to see what accessories most guys are using to make the kit more reliable/safe? It's going on a street car which will see the track maybe 1-2 times a year. Wanting to run a 100 shot. I will for sure be getting a dynotune when i put it on.

Car has a 93 lund tune, boss manifold, stainless works 3" x and cat back.

Btw, i tried using the search feature and found a few threads on the subject but nothing really helpful. If there is an official thread which has all the info or something please link me it and the mods can delete this one. :beer:

NickSezz

Established Member
I would think most would say add a window switch to control when the N2O kicks in. Most should have a low and high rpm setting. Other than that, I would run a heater, remote opener, in cab pressure gauge and a purge valve just so it was complete. If you take it to the track most will require you to have a blow down tube.

D.T.R

Established Member
I dont have a plate kit, Just a fogger but is about the same thing.
Im running a zex wot/window switch, bottle heater and a WOT switch under the gas pedal.
and a zex purge kit as well.
It was all pretty simple.

Last edited:

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
I have the NX plate kit and run it through a NOS rpm/wot switch. I spray a 100 shot with a NANO setup and it hits HARD!

Bloo

Established Member
Good to hear. NX window switch came with the kit. What does the NANO set up do?

And purge kit! Both Nitrous Outlet brand.

Will the nitrous outlet stuff work without any issues on the nitrous express kit? If so shoot me the best price you'll do for both pieces.

deepsouthtech

Established Member
I have a NX remote bottle opener (very nice) along with purge and automatic bottle heaters in classifieds if you are interested. Only used for about a month.

deepsouthtech

Established Member
Keep in mind that when you get a purge kit that the main feed line has a 3an fitting on the solenoid end and even the NX purge doesn't have what is needed to plumb it in.

Bloo

Established Member
I have a NX remote bottle opener (very nice) along with purge and automatic bottle heaters in classifieds if you are interested. Only used for about a month.

Keep in mind that when you get a purge kit that the main feed line has a 3an fitting on the solenoid end and even the NX purge doesn't have what is needed to plumb it in.

Will your purge kit include whats needed to make it work on the NX plate kit? If not, what else is needed?

Users who are viewing this thread