nitrous outlet plate for the 2011 gt

stang1971

Established Member
mine arrived yesterday.... very nice looking piece

attachment.php

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I don't see anything, and they don't have anything on their site either. I'm sure it's nice though, they always have great kits.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
I got ahold of chris about a 2-3 weeks ago. they were working getting more parts in. they arent on the site yet cause they only had 2 plates ready then. I nabbed one and guess stang1971 did too. Ordered about a week ago so they may have more ready now. Mine hasnt arrived yet. hopefully today.

Stang1971 what size shot you running? Im going 150 next week, brisk racing plugs, cai, o/f x, and 3" cat back. hoping for mid 500s but ill take anything over 500.

stang1971

Established Member
I got ahold of chris about a 2-3 weeks ago. they were working getting more parts in. they arent on the site yet cause they only had 2 plates ready then. I nabbed one and guess stang1971 did too. Ordered about a week ago so they may have more ready now. Mine hasnt arrived yet. hopefully today.

Stang1971 what size shot you running? Im going 150 next week, brisk racing plugs, cai, o/f x, and 3" cat back. hoping for mid 500s but ill take anything over 500.
100 shot...

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
WOW! thank god you made this thread. I called and they hadnt even shipped it yet and i ordered 6 days before you. they sent it now, think my order got lost. Good luck with the kit. and post up any tips on the install and a dyno if you can. I'll hopefully have mine by next week now :(

AmnDucky

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread