Nittos (305-45-18) Cheap!

Alex1067

Established Member
Bought Some Nitto nt555r's and as soon as I lowered my Cobra...they didn't fit. (I need a 35 profile now) Tires have 200 miles on them.....When I put them off after the lowering it rubbed the fender and scraped some of the Tire. I was told by a tire professional they are still safe and will pass inspection...The tires have at least 80% tread left...My loss, Your gain...this set is about $550+ new.I will let them go for 200 obo....Please call 314 221 0437...Thanx

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
Dont the Nitto 555R's come with 6/32 of tread new? Do you have any idea of how much is left on them now? You say 80%. Just asking, they really dont look in that bad of shape at all. Im getting more and more interested when I keep looking at the pics.

Alex1067

Established Member
To tell you the truth they aren't bad at all.....I will measure them in a bit and get a pic up for ya....The tread that was rubbed off on one tire isn't bad at all..its kind of like a bald 5mm wide ring around the very outer edge of thread....they guy at the tire shop didn't even say anything until the wheels were off...I literally put the tires on and they did fit and clear...but the second I started to drive I heard it rub, I don't even think the rubber tire made one full revolution...

Alex1067

Established Member
CIMG0963.gif

CIMG0962.gif

CIMG0956.gif

Alex1067

Established Member
The place I work dor (rather not say the name) allows me to use their shipping department and I can write in my own shipping cost.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I got my 555r's from someone from who tried to fit them on a cobra...i have never seen a set fit. Mine had 0 miles on them but i forget what i paid for them.

Users who are viewing this thread