NJ R owners...are there any??

Gambinotdx

Established Member
hey everyone. firstly i'd like to say i have ordered a 2002 L so i'm not a mustang worthy guy let alone a cobra R mustang. i live in central NJ and i've never seen one. i was curious to see if anyone in central nj here owns one that i've just never seen. of course i'd die just to sit in one because i have never seen one race or even parked. i was just curious. thanks guys. LOVE the Rs man. i'd LOVE to buy one but i haven't the money. but keep 'em rollin! anything i can't take care of in my L i'll send to you guys for easy eatin' hehe later all!! :D :burnout: :burnout:

95rcobra

Here is a NJ R owner. I live up north though by Mountain Creek Ski Area which is a little over an hour away from you in woodbridge. You will be able to see a couple of R guys this year once they start having some road events at the new Englishtown Roadcourse Raceway. I will be there and some other members here will be showing up. it will be a good chance to see the R's in action on the track. I had a 2000 L that I just sold about 3 months ago. I had a few good mods on it and it ran real strong. I sold it because I needed a more usable truck for towing my R and other things so I got a 2002 F250 SD SC SB Lariat V10. just an awesome truck. I liked the lightning alot but would always take the 95 R as my favorite performance vehicle. when you get your L and need to juice up the tranny come up and see my friend Pat Barrett of Level 10 trans and he will set your trans up real nice for better performance on the street. good luck with new L when you get it. later, 95rcobra.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Hey, I'm up in Wyckoff, NJ....I'll let you know when a bunch of the local SVT owners do their next cruise....they got together at willowbrook mall in Wayne about 2 weeks ago....I was out of town, but they had around a dozen or more cobra's, l's, and contour's show up....please email me so I can put your email address on file: [email protected]

its great to find more local SVT'ers!!! can't wait for englishtown to open the road course!!!

Take care, Ken

Users who are viewing this thread