No one at work because of snow?

nj7703

Established Member
So here it is, 9AM on a work day, there are 4 of our staff of 20 here. So looks like this day is gonna crawl. Do any of you find that you get a majority of folks calling in when it snows?

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
The told as here in Boston 8-15 inches last night, and I was looking forward to not going to work. It's 9:00 next morning and not a single flake fell :fm:

TheRod1976

Blue - The Fastest Color
Established Member
Just the supervisors that work at the company I'm at. All of the "worker bees" are still coming in to work. Imagine that! :??:

nj7703

Established Member
Ohh man that is even worse, waking up to nothing on the ground, when you figure you can stay home. wow 9:02, crap this day is going to be LONG.

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by TheRod1976
Just the supervisors that work at the company I'm at. All of the "worker bees" are still coming in to work. Imagine that! :??:

I got no "bees" just me and some supervisors :lol: Well now i don't have to look busy :-D

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
I'm still at home. Iced in. Out of my two choices of cars, neither are good in this stuff. The Altima is way too light; like going ice skating. And any car two inches off the ground, LMAO. Yeah right. Called the boss and told him I'd be late.

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
LOL

LOL.....i was snowed in today. But all that means in the military is that I'm walking to work, unless I can bum a ride.....

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by TrophyCar
I'm still at home. Iced in. Out of my two choices of cars, neither are good in this stuff. The Altima is way too light; like going ice skating. And any car two inches off the ground, LMAO. Yeah right. Called the boss and told him I'd be late.

My GF had an Altima, was not bad in the snow, well with snow tires on. You can have mine i still have them :-D

Hey Iceman, you are in the Dakota's? is that where it was like 40 below yesterday? I saw some silly number up there like a high of 16 below. That is just crazy up there!

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
My GF had an Altima, was not bad in the snow, well with snow tires on. You can have mine i still have them :-D

I might need those. :lol: I've still got my racing tires on. LOL low-pro Nankang NS-1's. Hahahah, they don't do too well.

Users who are viewing this thread