norcal ford GT sighting

snakezilla

Established Member
I saw a white GT with blue rally stripes,plates were CANIBAL going west on Florin rd was is my blk Terminator :rockon:

Last edited:

68gtscode

Established Member
Cool thread. I saw one of these driving on El Camino north through Redwood City a week or so ago. There is also one sitting in the Redwood City Ford dealership showroom... I drool every time I drive by!

Matt

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
There's 2 in my neiborhood red w/white and white w/blue. Ijust saw the red one yesterday while i was fishing....lets put it this way i heard it first then i looked up to see it!

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
theirs a video of two marauders taking out a ford GT that SVT brought to milan....

the fact that the GT had a slipping clutch had no impact on the outcome of the race :D

Theirs still 2 at malouf chevy on route 1, One time i stood by them long enough that a salesmen popped the cover on one of em...

th_IMG_0459.jpg

th_IMG_0477.jpg

th_IMG_0478.jpg

Linden

Banned
This is a common occurrence I've have purchased my last 2 vehicle "site unseen" and with 10 years in the car business I can tell you I never gave it a second thought.

poppakap

The Anti Rice
Established Member
Funny-I live off of Florin Rd. I have seen one around Midtown and there is a white/blue that lives somewhere off of Fair Oaks, too.

Edit: Didn't notice the dates because this was near the top.

Last edited:

VegasMichael

Established Member
When I was in the Carmel area last summer, August, I saw two around rush hour on whatever that road nearest the Pacific is called. I guess it's Pacific Coast Highway? One blue, one red. It was raining but they didn't seem to mind. A lot of foreign exotics as well but those GT cars really stand out against the Italian exotics.

68gtscode

Established Member
There was one at the Ferrari event at Leguna Seca the weekend before last. It looked great among the sea of Italian exotics...

Users who are viewing this thread