(NorCal) I have found the best rear end and drivetrain master craftsman.

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Had my 8.8" built up again (second time). I took it to Ford the first time for the install. This time, I took one of the Ford tech's advice. I went to Bayshore Truck Equipment Co. in South San Francisco. Adolfo is the most thorough machinist that I have seen ( a true master)...he measured and re-measured and even improved on Moser's install kit that I supplied him.

Bayshore Truck Equipment CO specializes in Drivetrain components, they make their own driveshafts for not only cars and trucks, but cement trucks and city buses. In addition, they build the rears too along with the trannies.

Full onsight machine shop, one lift, a parts cleaning area with solvent binds and pressure washers, a painting area, and a drivshaft fabrication area.

There are three machinists that work there all specializing in their own are.

If anyone is spending the dough on top line parts, have it installed by top line machinists. He even showed me how to backlash and set pinion depth and also mark gears.

instead of bragging about how fast he could do the 8.8" build up, he took 6-7 hours and got it precise...even down to the abs spindles on the abs axles.

Still charged me less than Ford and a few other rear end /4X4 shops.

PM me if you need want more info.

Users who are viewing this thread