not sure if I like my rear letters (pic)

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
I got the stainless inserts and now im not sure if I like them or not...almost looks like too much chrome?
Cleanrides002(Small).jpg

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
Just wondering sometimes on my computer i can't see the pic like right now i can't see his pic there is just a red X what does this mean thanks.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
04cobratorchred said:
Just wondering sometimes on my computer i can't see the pic like right now i can't see his pic there is just a red X what does this mean thanks.

It usually means the photo is no longer hosted or the bandwidth has been exceeded. Try copying and pasting the link. It worked for me. http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/874087/Cleanrides002(Small).jpg

I think it looks badass with the SS inserts. If I had black I would eitehr go with SS or black reflective. Looks good man.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
I bought the SS inserts back in August of 2003. 1 month after I purchased the car, still have not been able to put them on. Everytime I see the car w/o them, I am glad I didn't. Kinda like the sleeper look of the bumper stock. :shrug:

Still think it looks great, just can't commit.

David

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Glad I am not the only one hesitating to put them in. I bought the SS inserts, and they are a fine product, but I just can't decide. Anyone want to buy my unopened inserts?

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
I know...i was eager to put them on and fell for it, now having second thoughts...oh well, chalk it up to experience I guess...a little bit of fishing line and a hair dryer will get them off though :D

predator

Established Member
I like them too! I think they look great on a black car. Not too keen about putting them on my redfire. I'm not much into the "bling" look that I think it would have.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Wish I had known about you guys selling yours rather than ordering mine...I just put in the order a couple hours ago via paypal. PM me quick if you want to get rid of them, I might be able to cancel...or E-mail [email protected]. I have a black 03 with chrome wheels, I would not get them except they match the chromies.

Fast Willy

Established Member
It doesnt look bad at all, but its personal preference weather you wont them on the car or not. I think it looks just fine but I dont want them on my car just because I like the way it looks stock.

pld

SoOntRebel
Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
I got the stainless inserts and now im not sure if I like them or not...almost looks like too much chrome?
Cleanrides002(Small).jpg
Now all you need is a BADASS Borla exhaust with their Awesome chrome rolled tip's!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread