Not To Happy

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
I recently purchased a Spec Clutch and Steel Flywheel alongwith a Billitflow IRS Brace. spoke to Lethal and made very clear i needed this 2 day air so it would be at my house by friday... they said that would be no problem but they would have to call spec and have them drop shipment from the spec warehouse... but i was told that it still would see everything by friday.... well friday rolls around and UPS and FedEx Makes there shipments and i get the IRS bracket but no clutch or flywheel. i call up derek from Lethal and he was helpful he said he would call spec and see what the deal was... well i find out the spec never did the 2 day shipping they just put it on regular ground. and iwas told that i would see everything Monday. derek appologized on behalf of lethal and told me that this isnt the first time spec did this. its happen before. and he would refund the difference between 2nd day air and regular shipment.... well monday rolls around and still yet not cluctch or flywheel.. back on the phone with Lethal they said it would now be tuesday....now today is tuesday and yet no clutch, i have called 2 or 3 times today and it just rings until voicemail picks up.... im not happy at all... it be one thing if i wasnt in a rush for parts, but i made it very clear i needed these two items. and i have to reschedule the install two times already and now it looks like its going to be 3 times today b/c yet again i have not recieved my order....

bnglcat

Established Member
But it sounds like you should be calling spec and complaining and not Lethal....or at least saying you aren't happy with Spec and not lethal. It sounds like it is out of Lethal's hands completely as Spec was responsible for the shipping. Lethal stepped up and said he would refund the shipping difference...beyond that, there isn't much they can do other than be the middle man and call spec to see what is up.

I do, however, understand your annoyance...but I don't think the blame should be put on lethal...or at least it shouldn't be stated in lethal's forum that you are not satisfied with them...it is out of their hands really.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
SRT10ETR said:
I recently purchased a Spec Clutch and Steel Flywheel alongwith a Billitflow IRS Brace. spoke to Lethal and made very clear i needed this 2 day air so it would be at my house by friday... they said that would be no problem but they would have to call spec and have them drop shipment from the spec warehouse... but i was told that it still would see everything by friday.... well friday rolls around and UPS and FedEx Makes there shipments and i get the IRS bracket but no clutch or flywheel. i call up derek from Lethal and he was helpful he said he would call spec and see what the deal was... well i find out the spec never did the 2 day shipping they just put it on regular ground. and iwas told that i would see everything Monday. derek appologized on behalf of lethal and told me that this isnt the first time spec did this. its happen before. and he would refund the difference between 2nd day air and regular shipment.... well monday rolls around and still yet not cluctch or flywheel.. back on the phone with Lethal they said it would now be tuesday....now today is tuesday and yet no clutch, i have called 2 or 3 times today and it just rings until voicemail picks up.... im not happy at all... it be one thing if i wasnt in a rush for parts, but i made it very clear i needed these two items. and i have to reschedule the install two times already and now it looks like its going to be 3 times today b/c yet again i have not recieved my order....

Give me a call @ Lethal and I will take care of any situation you may have. I first want to apoligize for the incovience, as I am not pointing fingers where the ball was dropped. I have the tracking number right in front of me, and I believe Derek has also given it to you. The tracking number shows the package will be delivered today, so Derek was going by that.

Again, sorry for the mishap and I hope it never would of happened. As far as today not being to anwser the phone, the power was out for about an hour. I am replying back to all of the voice mails now.

Please give us a call so we can square away any miscommucation we have.

Matt @ Lethal Performance

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
John,

I heard about what happened to your order and I am very dissapointed in what happened as well. Trust me we try to as you have seen do the best we can for all of our customers. We usually have things go pretty smooth and then there are those times where unfortunately when things don't go that way.

You know the saying "its the easy ones that turn out difficult". It's totally true. Your sale was a slam dunk if the person at Spec had just printed the proper shipping label but with just the push of one button it caused a nightmare.

We obviously will be crediting you for any shipping charges on this transaction and hopefully you understand that we want to keep you as a Satisfied Lethal Performance customer. We are here for you 100%...

Thanks for your understanding and have a good Turkey Day!!

Jared Rosen-President
Lethal Performance, Inc.
SRT10ETR said:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Hey John,

Again I want to appologize for what happened. Like we spoke about on the phone, this is the 3rd time this has happened in a 4 week period, where I had given specific instructions to Spec for the items to be shipped express and they ended up being shipped ground :cuss: . I always have plenty of stage 3's in stock, but I was cought at a time where I was waiting for a stocking order to arrive, so to save time I had it drop shipped from Spec (ended up costing time :fm: ). Even though I know this was not my fault, I know what its like to need something asap and to have something like this happen, I sympathize with you. Again, John, sorry this BS happened. Please give us a call again if you have any questions, concerns, or just want to BS :thumbsup: Thanks for the support as always,

Derek @ Lethal Performance

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
fellows, i appreciate all teh responces you all did great with trying to figure out the situation i just wished there would have been a follow up with spec to confirm the 2nd day/ order.... but again thank you very much, im still awating fedex.. they have till8PM

Buds03Cobra

Established Member
Reading hear I Clearly see that you guys will be getting my order for parts very soon. Saving 5 or 10 bucks is one thing but having some one that is willing to work with you after they have your money is hard to find thes days....

dougwg

Established Member
I'm just glad I dodged the bullit :)

I hope everything is cool now?!?!

How the clutch working?

Jared and the other guys @LP do good work!

Users who are viewing this thread