(NY) 2003 SVT Lightning

bmfgsxr

Established Member
2003 SVT Lightning
Dark Shadow Gray
25,000 miles
Very clean, well maintained by an adult. Ive never had it to the track, although with the mild mods I have on there she should be good for high 12's. I dont beat on this truck as it has been like my 3rd child, but like any performance vehicle im gonna see what she has every so often.

Mods:
JLP intake
LFP interchangeable lower pulley, currently a 4lb. pulley on there.
SCT Xcal II with multiple custom tunes for weather, and different degrees of timing ranging from 16* to 19* (i currently run the 17* tune)
Custom catback exhaust fully road legal, and sounds great.
Custom painted wheels, calipers

I dont have any great pics of the truck right now, but here is what i have.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/bmfsvt/DCP_0676.jpg?t=1178129023
i have been debating selling her for a while now. basically ever since i bought a mustang 5.0 as my daily driver (bad idea) and i had a horrible experience trying to drive home in the snow this winter. and considering i commute about 600 miles a week its not practical as my daily driver.

you can pm me here or email direct at [email protected]

PRICE: $25500
click here for an idea of the going rate for these trucks: http://cars.kbb.com/go/search/search...bb&aff=carskbb

Last edited:

bmfgsxr

Established Member
bump.. im honestly not in a rush to sell her and almost hesitant to just remove this thread because i love the truck.. but if the right offer came along i might just part with her.. that being said, i will accept offers.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
some more pics.. also, i would entertain trades for an evo or sti.

DCP_0745.jpg

DCP_0749.jpg

DCP_0750.jpg

DCP_0744.jpg

DCP_0678-1.gif

DCP_0675.jpg

bmfgsxr

Established Member
well, maybe 25.5 is scaring people.

ive had a few pm's offering high 23's, but id like to see mid 24's at least. so lets call it $24, 750.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Nice truck. I think if you lowered it you would get a lot more offers. Looks like your going to go 4wheeling. haha Goodluck, and nice dsg. My favorite color

bmfgsxr

Established Member
haha, it looks taller in the pictures than in real life believe it or not.. and i didnt want to lower it when i started thinking about selling it. its cheap enough for someone to do it themselves when if they wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread