FOR SALE: OEM Front 4 Piece Spoiler---GT500

Roman662

Established Member
Selling an OEM 4 piece front spoiler that I bought as a back-up for my 2013 GT500 that I just sadly parted with in moving up to a 2021. Not sure if it fits years other than 2013-2014, so you may want to verify fitment for other years.

I ordered and bought it from a local Ford Dealership and kept it in case they ever quit making them. I mounted it once to make sure it fit and immediately took it off. From what I recall, no extra hardware was included when I bought it, rather you use your current hardware.

Price: $500.00 excluding shipping. Located in Central Illinois.

Thanks

Mark

Attachments

• Splitter10.jpg
    Splitter10.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 175
  • Splitter11.jpg
    Splitter11.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Splitter12.jpg
    Splitter12.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 145

Roman662

Established Member
Great question. I'm not sure I kept the original boxes since they were just mundane looking ones with no special Ford logo or anything. I'd have to check if I kept them, plus we moved in this year, so I'll go digging this weekend if you are interested.

Roman662

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up. Whether it makes a difference or not and I've bought from American Muscle, but I don't know if theirs is an OEM part or replica. I ordered my OEM spoiler from a Ford dealer and it was more than AM. I paid more than AM and that may be my fault, but I wanted OEM....that's the OCD in me. Thanks again.

Roman662

Established Member
Had a chance to look into this. LMR and AM both say "OEM-style" in some parts and OEM in others, so I can't say for sure one way or the other, but I know mine was purchased from a Ford dealership and is for sure OEM. Whether that is worth any more to anyone is up to them, but for me it was probably because I have a touch of OCD, but that's for a different day/story.

I also can't say that mine is any better than the LMR or AM version. Also, AM's total price is now $426.00 due to a handling fee added to one of them. I didn't check LMR's website for total.

Price: $300.00

I’ve been told it fits other year GT500, but please check accordingly.
Thanks again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread