Off To The Local Street Races...

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Thanks for the cautionary words all. Grand Avenue, Diamond Bar, was a bust. In-N-Out, Covina, too hot. Ten of us headed out to Farmer's Boy, Irwindale. Nothing going on. Headed out to Krispy Kreme, City of Industry. Got in a freeway roll w/ an MKIV Supra @ 80 MPH. He pulled first and I reeled in him easily. Would have started to walk him @ the top of 4th had it not been for upcoming traffic. The MKIV was more than likely unmodified. Broke off as we changed freeways. Sherrifs were in the process of crowd dispersement @ Krispy Kreme, so we ended up @ TGI Friday's. As always, car talk and more car talk. All in all and excellent Sunday night/Monday morning...

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
You should have come out tonight, Logan. Rolling two '03s deep...

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Glad everything went well (no racing is better than getting busted :) ). Street races kicked off again in Charlotte, NC Saturday night as well. Be safe out there next time around and have fun. :beer:

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
I'd like to check that out myself, just to watch as I have never been. Seems like it would be a trip. Other than you guys are there some pretty fast cars?

A

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by Alex_96Cobra
I'd like to check that out myself, just to watch as I have never been. Seems like it would be a trip. Other than you guys are there some pretty fast cars?

A

There are usually a lot of fast cars out there, but not worth the risk of your car getting impounded just for being there. It's too damn bad they cracked down as hard as they did, but something did need to be done about it.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
they should open up some night tracks at like old air feilds or something that would be cool shit
wish they would do it around here, there is an old See Bees base that got shut down and would be the perfect spot for a track cause the got an air feild too only really used for the air show every summer
they could at least give us one runway

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by lightninmike
they should open up some night tracks at like old air feilds or something that would be cool shit
wish they would do it around here, there is an old See Bees base that got shut down and would be the perfect spot for a track cause the got an air feild too only really used for the air show every summer
they could at least give us one runway

they are opening up a local track for night racing in about a month to help try getting people to quit street racing.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Stay away from the Canoga Ave spot in the Valley, guys. The new L.A. City Atty has said he's going to have cops out to creakdown.

If I wanted to race that bad, I'd head to LACR. Come to think of it, I'd have to want to race pretty bad to go there:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread