"Oh sh*t handle..."

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I'm going to put a dual guage pod w/ some lunar guages in the L soon. Will I be able to keep my "oh sh*t" handle w/ the dual guage pod? I can't find any daytime pics of a dual guage pod. Only one night time pic.
One other question...I'll be putting these guages in mostly for the "bling" factor. I definitely want a boost guage, but am not sure what other guage to get. Any suggestions? I was thinking water temp or air/fuel ratio. I'm leaning towards water temp b/c it looks more like the boost guage. Thanks for any help...
:beer:

TXRickC

Established Member
LoTek had one earlier this year, but failed to make it fit without havnig the lower pod pressed onto the dash. (very bad fitment) he refunded everyone who returned them and decided not to make another correct one. I would buy one if so again :)

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
dynojet wideband for your other slot....My guages consist of boost on steering column nitrous and wideband on pillar

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I think I'm just going to do without the handle. I think it'll be too much in the same area for me. Just a couple of guages will be just right. Probably going with the water temp or tranny temp guage as my second one. Thanks for all the advice!

Users who are viewing this thread