ok zaino gurus come in

stangfreak

Established Member
ok whats the deal with zaino? is it different than a wax? also, i really want to try it out. i have a 03 silver cobra. can someone give me a list of which ones i need to make my car look insane??? lol

Tropi-CareChris

Tropi-Care Distributor
Established Member
stangfreak said:
ok whats the deal with zaino? is it different than a wax? also, i really want to try it out. i have a 03 silver cobra. can someone give me a list of which ones i need to make my car look insane??? lol

The initial prep is the important step. A good wash, then clay the paint to remove all the junk on the surface. If you have any swirls in the paint then you will need a swirl cutter. Once all of that is done, you are now ready for the polish.

Products like Zanio and the Tropi-Care TC-3 Polish, arent waxes. They are polimers that are designed to achieve a high gloss appearance and long lasting protection.

Hope this helps in your decision... :coolman:

Chris

spree

Established Member
Zaino is a synthetic sealant. Try Z2Pro w/ ZFX and Z8. You will also want to do a proper prep job -- I'd recommend Menzerna IP and FPII for Zaino.

stangfreak

Established Member
thanks for the reply guys. deff. helped me out. now its time to order some stuff.

also, is it necessary to wax the car before you use a polish like zaino

spree

Established Member
stangfreak said:
thanks for the reply guys. deff. helped me out. now its time to order some stuff.

also, is it necessary to wax the car before you use a polish like zaino

it's not a polish, it's a synthetic sealant. I'll never understand for the life of me why Sal markets it as a polish. And no, you don't want to wax it before.

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
stangfreak said:

read my thread http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188423 , has many useful tips on zaino & their products & well the proof with my ca :pepper: r,,,

Users who are viewing this thread