Olympia Area Stangers Chimr In...

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
torquemonster said:
im 19 and know i could safly handle a 500 rwhp cobra....but most 19 years olds are stupid with that much power....hope he doesnt kill himself.

he seem like a descent kid but i could be wrong. as long as he buys my car, its all good:-D

82Mustang

Established Member
There is the annual push rods show N shine in hoquiam, WA on saturday the 16th, starts at 9am till 4pm..friday night there is a meet at maine's auto parts in hoquiam, anyone else going to the show? 15.00 to enter your car and free admission to look, hopefully see somebody there, look for my 82GT in the parking lot

~Mark~

whippledsonic

Established Member
Lethal SVT97 said:
yeah, i know. not that bad though. just been too lazy to fix it.

lethal,, we will hook up and get your car on my hoist and fix that soon!!! give me a call next week. whippleblown is on my hoist til at least tues. maybe wed, if you can get up here after 4pm wed or thur. let me know.:rockon: :beer:

82Mustang

Established Member
hey whippledsonic, do you rent your lift out to fellow stangers? i have a full exhaust(H pipe and catback) i need to put on either within a couple weeks or wait until the 351w is in, which could easily be a month away..i need to weld on the 86+ hangers also but i can bring a welder, i'm pretty sure this would be much easier done on a lift than on the ground, Thanks

~Mark~

BulldoggingUSA

Established Member
Hey guys, just moved to the area myself...from Florida..long drive :D

Haven't been on this site in years, reregistered trying to find 03/04 Cobras for sale and saw this thread.

I was actually concerned no one was into mustangs up here, quite a bit different compared to car enthusiasm in Florida.

=Justin

82Mustang

Established Member
where did you move to? Lethal SVT97 is selling his cobra :(

Also for anyone else there is the Push Rods car show in hoquiam today from 9-4:00 free entry...at the olympic stadium

~Mark~

j0hn

Established Member
You guys are somewhat close to where I was, and am.. Sorta.

I have a 99 Lightning, and I'm from Chehalis. Currently living in Kirkland, though.

BulldoggingUSA

Established Member
82Mustang said:
where did you move to? Lethal SVT97 is selling his cobra :(

Also for anyone else there is the Push Rods car show in hoquiam today from 9-4:00 free entry...at the olympic stadium

~Mark~

Moved to Olympia. Yeah I actually saw his car in the auto trader. Not sure I want a car with that many mods, hasn't worked out so well in the past due to people cutting corners. Who knows though :coolman:

Oh anyone else have issues with emails from this site? I wanted to get my lost password from my old account but none of the password restore emails are making it through, and on this new account I cant get the activation email either, so I can Private Message.

Very odd.

Last edited:

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
BulldoggingUSA said:
Moved to Olympia. Yeah I actually saw his car in the auto trader. Not sure I want a car with that many mods, hasn't worked out so well in the past due to people cutting corners. Who knows though :coolman:

Oh anyone else have issues with emails from this site? I wanted to get my lost password from my old account but none of the password restore emails are making it through, and on this new account I cant get the activation email either, so I can Private Message.

Very odd.

never had any problems with car since i bought it. bought it modded already.
i might have it sold here within the next week.:-D

BulldoggingUSA

Established Member
Great! I won't be looking to buy one untill the 22nd myself. I'll check with you at that time to see if you still have it.

PGreen Snake

Established Member
hey guys. i just moved out here from Hawaii n have been lookin for a mustang crew to hang-out with. is there a mustang club out here? i live in fife n don't have my stang out here, yet. it's still in hawaii but i'm guna have it sent over here in about a month.

82Mustang

Established Member
who's going to shelton airport(now a drag strip) on the 6th and/or the 13th for practice days?? the 13th i believe is a huge mustang event with over 400 stangs..i'll be there both days if all goes well, 6th, 7th, and 8th are nostalgia races also..PM me for more info or check out their website at sheltondragstrip.com

~Mark~

whippledsonic

Established Member
82Mustang said:
hey whippledsonic, do you rent your lift out to fellow stangers? i have a full exhaust(H pipe and catback) i need to put on either within a couple weeks or wait until the 351w is in, which could easily be a month away..i need to weld on the 86+ hangers also but i can bring a welder, i'm pretty sure this would be much easier done on a lift than on the ground, Thanks

~Mark~
sorry mark,just read your post about using my lift. i have got 1 cobra on it right now,should be off by wed.then my cobra will be on it for a while,getting ready for All Ford at brem and shelton on 13th. after that i have no problems with helpen you out with that install. if u need a welder,bring 1 dont have that yet.stop at five star and talk with jamie(red 04 mach) he has my number.give me a call when u can.

82Mustang

Established Member
whippledsonic said:
sorry mark,just read your post about using my lift. i have got 1 cobra on it right now,should be off by wed.then my cobra will be on it for a while,getting ready for All Ford at brem and shelton on 13th. after that i have no problems with helpen you out with that install. if u need a welder,bring 1 dont have that yet.stop at five star and talk with jamie(red 04 mach) he has my number.give me a call when u can.

sounds good, i'll get ahold of you after the 13th to slap the exhaust on. I'll see you at shelton on the 13th, look for my 82GT(pics on the first page) and i'll keep an eye out for your sonic blue cobra:pepper:

~Mark~

Users who are viewing this thread