One in the showroom already ?!!?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I am not sure about that one. But who knows. :shrug:

CGoeschel

Established Member
we've got 2 already produced, waiting for shipment. One is a pre-production unit..(extra allocation) the other is our first dealer ordered unit....built on the 8th...showing eta of July 2nd.

skitter

Well guys I got my feelings hurt today in the same way I've been reading about on here for months. The dealership call today and informed me that the GT500 that I put a deposit on last summer will now be $20,000.00 over sticker. The same story i've been reading about, promised a invoice car and a year later bend over if you really want it. I talked to both dealers that I've been dealing with since last summer, the other dealer told me their's was on ebay at $69,000.00 reserve. (done been offered $65,000.00) THIS SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Back out and wait. They have upped the price, so you have every right to a full refund on your deposit.

-Jeff

skitter

They said no problem on getting my money back, never cashed the check, still on dealers desk. and yes I said hell no. He said that I wasn't the first to reply that way. Dealers in jacksonville fla.

Users who are viewing this thread