One-Of-A-Kind Mach 1 almost complete!!!

03 stallion

turbo dreams........
Established Member
Hey guys,

Over a month ago I lost control of my Mach 1 (only 3 months old) on a back road and ultimately ended up doing a 180 degree spin into a brick wall. The damage was pretty bad, but luckily mostly cosmetic. Everything up front needed replaced, and they had to straighten out the frame over the Right Front tire (it buckled), and replace the core support, radiator, and bumper mounts, because it all shifted to the right. The car has been in the shop for over a month now, and in that time I've changed some things. It now is going to have an 03 SVT cobra front bumper, a polished aluminum shaker, clear/smoked headlights, color-changing foglights (+ factory cobra foglights), and a color changing ghost flame paint job. It will be a completely custom creation now w/ no racing stripe and an 03 SVT bumper w/shaker hood. Painting should begin next week. I can't wait!! Will post pics when its done.:bowdown: :thumbsup: :idea: :D

-Dan

03 stallion

turbo dreams........
Established Member
Caspercobra,

The headlights are smoked 1-piece w/clear turn signals. In the cobra bumper I have the factory foglights, and then in the second set of holes I'm adding smaller white foglights w/an L.E.D. ring around the bulb that you can switch to six different colors from within the car.

-Dan:beer:

03 stallion

turbo dreams........
Established Member
here you go

Few minor body mods to be made. Am still adding foglights, steeda racing wing, and a completely insane paint job.:)

03 stallion

turbo dreams........
Established Member
Thanks ZincDude. Originally I was going to leave the body completely stock. But then ford went and made WAY more then the 6500 originally promised Mach 1's, and I wrecked mine. So I figured that now their not really all that rare, and mine is no collecter car now that its been wrecked. So time to get crazy with it. Will post pics of the steeda wing once its on and the final painted pics as well.

:D
-Dan

mr-mstng

Established Member
Dan,

Other side of the state my friend. Near Wilkes-Barre. Too bad, i'd like to stop by and see it.

Keep posting pics. Its really looking nice.:thumbsup: :beer:

Last edited:

03 stallion

turbo dreams........
Established Member
Thanks again. I didn't know how the SVT bumper was gonna turn out w/ the mach 1 hood, but it came together well. Painting started today, but its going to be a long process before its done. I hope to have my steeda wing by Wednesday which I will then bring in to be painted and mounted. Hopefully I can have a new thread w/finished pics up by the midpoint of next week.:burn:

-Dan:rockon:

03 stallion

turbo dreams........
Established Member
IMHO the 03 SVT bumper looks great up front w/the mach 1 hood. Definately gonna cause some double takes on the road. Finally got my steeda wing in today, and the body shop starts painting it black next week.

-Dan:sleeping:

bond99

Established Member
Dan, great idea for the car-sorry about the wreck--nothing wrong w/being different its one of the things that make owning a mustang fun, but I think i would go w/a lowering and some different rims-maybe the ones on the classic design concepts mach one/cobra. cant waint for fininshed pics. kurt.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
It's a been a while man....where are pics of your car finished....I'm anxious to see the 03 Cobra bumper painted cause I just drove a Cobra and fell in love so I'm trying to compromise.

Users who are viewing this thread