Only 4000 Shelbys??? Official Info Straight From eBay!!!

Mach1Fun

Established Member
Uh oh...

I have it on very bad authority that there will only be 4000 Shelbys made.

This guy that says so will sell you his for $40,000. Well, $40K for the right to buy his ordered car. You will still have to pay the dealer for it. What a nice fellow!

But the good news is, he says that when word gets out, the car will be worth over $100k, and you can make a profit on it if you like!

He is even going to have the wheels painted black, custom stripes, and the car tinted before he gives it to you. This guy is a real giver... He says he got all the info straight from a Ford Rep, so it has to be true, right?

Better take advantage and bid while you can! After you send the $10k deposit, contact me and I will sell you a bridge to drive it on.... :bs:

Jon
mach1fun

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D4646185542%26fvi%3D1&rd=1&item=4646185542

jman345

Banned
If thats true that only 4000 will be built none of have a chance of getting one unless your rich lets hope thats not the case what happend to 9 thousand being made?

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
jman345 said:
If thats true that only 4000 will be built none of have a chance of getting one unless your rich lets hope thats not the case what happend to 9 thousand being made?

This guy could not be more full of crap. The guys ad is all about defending himself and his BS position. Anyone who bids on this obnoxious jerks ad truly deserves the 4x4 up the butt that they have paid for......Steve

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
jman345 said:

Do you know what the word GULLABLE means?

Bluedot_26

This Space For Rent
Established Member
What a tool ....

Contrary to his request that we "keep our opinions to ourselves", I say fill his ebay-comments !

Users who are viewing this thread