Oxford White 2003 For Sale STOCK

Schwack

Established Member
Well, Ive gotten myself another car and its time for the Cobra to go. She has about 35,000 miles on her, and wears the age very well. The drivers seat has some minor wear from entry/exit but no cracks, tears, etc. There are no stains on the velour or headliner. The only real spot of damage is on the passenger side rear, right underneath the taillights. I was bumped in a parking lot and no info was left for me. Its pretty much just a rub, I imagine a body shop could do wonders for it. Shes bone stock aside from an MGW Orange handle shifter.

Only 600 some other coupes were produced in white for 2003, making it a fairly hard to find color. She's also an early production model and was built in June of 2002. Carfax shows no accidents of any kind, and I can provide a report for any potential buyers if necessary.

You can email me at [email protected] or call me (503)269-6062, ask for Adam. I can answer any questions you have, and if you would like pictures of a certain area, let me know.

Ive also got a set of 4 Enkei RPF1's wrapped in Falken Azenis RT615's in the stock sizes. They are for sale as well, but I would like to sell them with the car.

Thanks for looking and here is a link to the autotrader ad and pictures.
http://tinyurl.com/hu7ky

I am located in Salem, Oregon. About 30 minutes south of Portland.

Last edited:

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Car looks good so heres a free bump for ya. A lil too far away from me to consider, but you shouldnt have a whole lot of trouble getting it to sell... good price for one of these.

Users who are viewing this thread