paging NJ2000R and Princess

Gambinotdx

Established Member
ok so now that my 2002 True Blue L has arrived...WHEN IS THE NEXT MEET?!?! NO MORE KIA FOR ME! :D it came in on monday! of course that would happen, a day after the meet at willowbrook. DOH! but i'm just happy it's here now. it drives like a dream! sweetest truck i've ever driven. so be SURE to tell me whenever you guys are meeting...even if its only a cobra meet. i still want to see those! :) i saw the pics...i have about 50 pictures that i took but they aren't digital. i have your R pretty well covered hehe what a sweet car. ok just wanted to say hello to you guys. talk to you soon!

Jon

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
hi jon,
glad you got it! the next meet n cruise is march 17th st patty's day....we're meeting at garden state plaza, paramus, nj at the intersection of routes 4 and 17 and yes, of course lightnings are welcome!

:burnout:

Gambinotdx

Established Member
exit 163? that's where i picked up my L. sounds great! i'll be there. i have to break in the L so that'll be a good trip! :D talk to you soon! :burnout:

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
:D Hey Congrats again on the truck!

you're coming from the south so you should be fine taking the very first exit after the Bergen Toll on the GSP... I think its 160 and that puts you right in the back of the Garden State Plaza... continue thru the intersection on the traffic light at the end of the exit ramp and go around the mall... you'll see us upfront..... or better yet continue to exit 161 that will put you on Rout 4 East towards New York City... continue towards the right all the way to Route 17 South towards Newark, and exit at the mall, you'll see us parked right there!

--Russ:D

Gambinotdx

Established Member
i'll be there!

Russ you'll definitely see me there. i want it to warm up already! this is ridiculous! thanks for the directions. (i toasted another ricer today on the way to work) man are they stupid! :rolleyes: ok back to :sleeping: I MEAN uh work! :read: :)

Users who are viewing this thread