Paint: How much did you pay?

dfw99cobra

Established Member
This may or may not be the right forum for this but if it's not please move it accordingly. My car has the usual nicks and dings from the kind of mileage it's got but it also has a pretty big ding in the back left fender. I've been thinking about getting the whole thing fixed and painted so that my car would be clean looking, however, I was wondering those of you that have gotten your car painted before about how much for a quality job? Thanks for your input.

CobrABoZ

Established Member
I have a custom paint job on my 04 coupe, The car was black when i got it but i wanted to have a deeper black, so its now pearl black with ice pearl from house of color added in. The whole thing including the paint was right at 3500 without tax. Let me tell you detail is a big thing when repainting a whole car,body lines,trash in paint,runs,buffing,burns, :bash: doorjams are very important. Make sure you trust this person you could have a great looking car for a few days then it all goes to hell so be careful. Hope this helps you. :pepper:

dfw99cobra

Established Member
it does thank you very much. I'm going to buy new bumpers and a new spoiler. I can get them painted but I want the whole car fixed of all the nicks. This isn't going to be anytime soon as I'm much more concerned with power at this point but I wanted to know what kind of price I'd be looking at down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread