Parts that you want to order but dont want to wait for customs

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
You guys can order parts if you want and drive down to my place to get them, you can search my post and you will see I am a good guy. I am just trying to help save you guys some money as well as time and even the possibility of not having packages lost in customs.....

rick

04torchred

Established Member
RickSvt said:
You guys can order parts if you want and drive down to my place to get them, you can search my post and you will see I am a good guy. I am just trying to help save you guys some money as well as time and even the possibility of not having packages lost in customs.....

rick

Hey thanks man, that is awesome. I am in Calgary so a little further away then Vancouver, but I wouldn't mind driving down maybe next year for a pulley/tune if you have some kick ass local tuners. Too bad you ain't a little closer.

Schyler

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Yeah, I know what you mean about the trip....but it would be nice to get a nice drive in on the cobra. I also have a pulley puller so if anyone needs some help there and dont want to spend tons of money........donations are accepted...lol......

rick

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Tman said:
Cool, thanks for the offer!! :beer:

Also, If you are interested in parts, let me know through pm and I will find out how much to ship them and if they have any SVT specials....

rick

Fast Fridge

Whine my way to Victory
Established Member
I usually get my parts shipped to Point Roberts and go pick them up myself. Will your pulley puller work on my L? I need one soon.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Fast Fridge said:
I usually get my parts shipped to Point Roberts and go pick them up myself. Will your pulley puller work on my L? I need one soon.

Yes, it works on all eatons. Just so you know, I can usually get parts cheaper to through a local retailer.

Rick

04torchred

Established Member
RickSvt said:
Well I guess you guys dont like me....LOL...just here to help..

rick

It's not that I don't like you it is just that I am in University and quite poor right now!

Did you happen to get measurements of your ride height front/rear with your Kenny Browns yet?

Schyler

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
Fast Fridge said:

pt roberts its good. they got a letter carrier that charged me 5 bucks to ship my rims and 5 bucks when i shipped the tires the following week. then taxes and what not is all up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread