performance shops in....?

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I have heard good things about them, but honestly, I wouldn't go there. There prices are pretty high and for some reason they are not producing good numbers on the 03 cobra. They are experienced with the 5.0, but I just don't know how good they are with the 03 cobra. I would not go there.

Surfnerv89

Fast?... Kinda
Established Member
I think I'm gonna go with need for speed. Andrew talked to them. They said for an autologic chip and custom tuning for a flatline A/F it would be about $525. I'm probably gonna do that.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Thats a good idea. But when you buy the chip, tell tony or whoever all of your mods (everything from the intake to the exhaust) so the autologic chip can be tuned for your mods. You never know, you might not even need a custom tune. At least you will save $300bucks.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
see, check this out, my a/f was very good. No need for a custom tune. The chip came like this.

(I dont use the red tune)

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Nice. And that A/F was straight from them, huh? Well hopefully I'll get lucky and have a nice ratio like that too. The only thing I'm sad about is that I'll probably lose some of my torque...

I'm hoping to get this done either right before or just after the new year starts.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
yep, thats exactly how it came. Autologic and Diablo chips are very good. Most likely, they can get it right the first time. Thats why I tell people to go ahead and order the chip (tuned for all of your mods) put it in, dyno first. . . .then decide if you need to change the tune. Much cheaper. You will probably have to pay another $300 for a custom tune.

D-Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Chris-SVT
anyone know of any performance shops in central fl that would
install a supercharger and tune it?

chris

go to Lamotta Performance at Longwood. that's where i've been taking my car, and they are really good at tuning Mustangs.

their number is 407-695-4549

Last edited:

tampaSVT'03

Established Member
Re: Re: performance shops in....?

Originally posted by D-Cobra
go to Lamotta Performance at Longwood. that's where i've been taking my car, and they are really good at tuning Mustangs.

their number is 407-695-4549
:rockon: Jake all the way, and I live in the Tampa area

Surfnerv89

Fast?... Kinda
Established Member
Hey John, that's the best tune that I've seen from a mail order chip, yet. If mine does look like that. I'll be plenty happy. Most of the ones I see start out lean down low, and get richer up top.

D19

Established Member
Trickpro Motorsports in Melbourne..Near Cocoa Beach.. Thats where I had all my stuff done. Exhaust, gears, chip, etc. Talk to TJ, he knows his stuff and is really fair on prices

Dan

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
I use Sam @ coastal dyno, he does awesome work but trickpro is closer for you to use in regards to cocoa beach

Users who are viewing this thread