Personal defense stories: who has one?

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Went on a date with a girl..

went well.. she goes let’s go to A bar… they have karaoke.

I’m like **** it I’m down.

Go to said bar… notice line of bikes in front. I’m like oh boy this is gonna go great.

Sang a few songs. Then was like eh I’m gonna go home it’s getting late.

Proceeded to walk out. And group of dudes follow and say something along the lines of “ mother ****er she belongs to us”

Put pistol on roof of car, and say here we go.

Fortunately I guess they assumed I was an easy target but when I did that .. minds changed

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Went on a date with a girl..

went well.. she goes let’s go to A bar… they have karaoke.

I’m like **** it I’m down.

Go to said bar… notice line of bikes in front. I’m like oh boy this is gonna go great.

Sang a few songs. Then was like eh I’m gonna go home it’s getting late.

Proceeded to walk out. And group of dudes follow and say something along the lines of “ mother ****er she belongs to us”

Put pistol on roof of car, and say here we go.

Fortunately I guess they assumed I was an easy target but when I did that .. minds changed

Mang, I know you are having a rough go with the pending divorce and shit, but don’t make it harder on yourself by doing dumb shit. Your in a bar with your carry piece, not a good idea at all, especially if they have 51% signage properly displayed etc, meaning more than 50 percent of their revenue is earned from alcohol sales…did she pick the bar or you? If she did then she probably knows the place and knew there may be trouble if she showed up with a guy, stay away from bitches like that.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Mang, I know you are having a rough go with the pending divorce and shit, but don’t make it harder on yourself by doing dumb shit. Your in a bar with your carry piece, not a good idea at all, especially if they have 51% signage properly displayed etc, meaning more than 50 percent of their revenue is earned from alcohol sales…did she pick the bar or you? If she did then she probably knows the place and knew there may be trouble if she showed up with a guy, stay away from bitches like that.

This was years ago. Gun in car. Not on me.

Pulled it out from car.

She picked the bar.

I know better to bring. It in.. ever lol

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
When I was younger, I was cockier and would run my mouth, then pull the badge out. Instantly defuse most anything in any situation.
The older I become, the less shits I have left to give. I'm too old for that shit. Plus, I'm fat, out of shape and haven't had a badge in almost 20 years.

My best and most famous moments were both off duty in civilian clothes. Got officer of the year for one.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I had one close call years ago.

Wife and i were pulled over on rt15 north of williamsport PA cuz my kid was screamin bloody murder and needed a diaper change...fine no biggie. Anyways i decide to get out the car and smoke a cig while she changes daid diaper. I dont and never have smoked in any vehicle i own...long story short....

These two dudes stopped (jersey plates) and asked if i needed help...i said no, thanks im good. My wife walks over to me and says good to go...Then he looked at his boy and said something in russian...and the dudes split apart a bit and my hair stood up on my neck and told my wife to get into our car ****in now....i put my hand on my weapoj but didnt draw and i backed up towards the front of my car to get some distance. And the smart one of the two said something in russian again and they turned back toward thier car...

They drove off and and i sat there in fhe car for like 10mins shaking like a leaf...my wife was like wtf?...i called the psp and gave em a description. Then my wife wad like wtf was that? I told her that was some assholes who were up to no good and im not sure what the plan was but it coming through me.

I didnt draw but i know the one dude saw my hand on my weapon cuz i staring right through him as i placed my hand on it...and i know saw me assume a defensive stance

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
**** no. I’m not THAT stupid lol
If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Adding that the only time you pull a gun is if you are prepared to use it. Brandishing a weapon is a poor tactical decision.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Here's another incident from the shop I worked at before.

Next door from the shop there was a strip mall with a Big Lots, smoothie place, dry cleaners, etc. The Big Lots attracted a lot of shoplifters and shady people. It was in the evening and almost dark out so the friend I work with had his gf run over to the smoothie shop to grab us drinks. She called him while she was over there telling him that as she parked a guy walked up to her passenger side door and he was holding a backpack and had his hand inside the backpack like he was holding a gun inside it and he was trying to open her passenger door which luckily was locked. Not being able to get in he moved on and walked over to the Big Lots so she got out and went into the smoothie shop which they had already locked the door because of this guy, but they let her in and she called us while she waited.

I grabbed an Explorer we had and three of us headed over there all armed to get her and also see what this guy was up to so we could see if the cops were needed or if he was just some crazy homeless guy. I dropped off the two other guys and I went and parked the Explorer middle of the parking lot and I sat and waited while the car was running. The two other guys went into the Big Lots and found the guy so they just followed him to watch what he was doing. They called me to let me know he was walking out so I started looking for him. I saw him walk down the aisle of the cars behind me and he was checking out all the car doors.

While on the phone friend said they called the cops because the guy was definitely up to no good and possibly a threat if he did have a weapon so the cops needed to get over here. Smoothie place had already called the cops and one of the girls that worked there had called her dad so her dad and brother were headed over armed as well to make sure she was okay leaving.

We hung up and I pulled my gun out because I couldn't see where he went when I see someone pass by the back of my car through the passenger side mirror and I can see him behind the car walking towards the driver side then turning back and headed to the passenger side. He walks up to the passenger door with his arm still in the backpack. It's mostly dark out and the car has tinted windows so I point my pistol right at him though the glass as he's standing there trying the door handle to get inside my car. The car was running with the lights on so the guy had to know someone was inside but it was like he thought no one was there or watching what he was doing. He clearly couldn't see me or the gun I was pointing at him, and after not being able to open the locked door he moved on to try the car in front of me and so on down the aisle.

not long after that I see cop cars pull in the lot and my friend points them over to where the guy is. They stop him and talk to him for a bit and then they part ways. We talked to the cops after and they said he's well known, has menial issues, and is harmless. Was a little blown away that they just let him go but I guess since there was no actual crime carried out and he was just confused? No idea.

MG0h3

Established Member
Here's another incident from the shop I worked at before.

Next door from the shop there was a strip mall with a Big Lots, smoothie place, dry cleaners, etc. The Big Lots attracted a lot of shoplifters and shady people. It was in the evening and almost dark out so the friend I work with had his gf run over to the smoothie shop to grab us drinks. She called him while she was over there telling him that as she parked a guy walked up to her passenger side door and he was holding a backpack and had his hand inside the backpack like he was holding a gun inside it and he was trying to open her passenger door which luckily was locked. Not being able to get in he moved on and walked over to the Big Lots so she got out and went into the smoothie shop which they had already locked the door because of this guy, but they let her in and she called us while she waited.

I grabbed an Explorer we had and three of us headed over there all armed to get her and also see what this guy was up to so we could see if the cops were needed or if he was just some crazy homeless guy. I dropped off the two other guys and I went and parked the Explorer middle of the parking lot and I sat and waited while the car was running. The two other guys went into the Big Lots and found the guy so they just followed him to watch what he was doing. They called me to let me know he was walking out so I started looking for him. I saw him walk down the aisle of the cars behind me and he was checking out all the car doors.

While on the phone friend said they called the cops because the guy was definitely up to no good and possibly a threat if he did have a weapon so the cops needed to get over here. Smoothie place had already called the cops and one of the girls that worked there had called her dad so her dad and brother were headed over armed as well to make sure she was okay leaving.

We hung up and I pulled my gun out because I couldn't see where he went when I see someone pass by the back of my car through the passenger side mirror and I can see him behind the car walking towards the driver side then turning back and headed to the passenger side. He walks up to the passenger door with his arm still in the backpack. It's mostly dark out and the car has tinted windows so I point my pistol right at him though the glass as he's standing there trying the door handle to get inside my car. The car was running with the lights on so the guy had to know someone was inside but it was like he thought no one was there or watching what he was doing. He clearly couldn't see me or the gun I was pointing at him, and after not being able to open the locked door he moved on to try the car in front of me and so on down the aisle.

not long after that I see cop cars pull in the lot and my friend points them over to where the guy is. They stop him and talk to him for a bit and then they part ways. We talked to the cops after and they said he's well known, has menial issues, and is harmless. Was a little blown away that they just let him go but I guess since there was no actual crime carried out and he was just confused? No idea.

Hahha.

Let’s thank Dale (Fale) M for protecting you!

Thanks for your cervix Fale!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
My friend's dad is an ex Vietnam vet. He always goes for his morning coffee at the 7-Eleven around 4:00 a.m. This was a usual morning for him and he was paying for his coffee when he noticed a dude come in with a black hoodie on and the hood up tied tightly so you couldn't see his face.

Keep in mind this was in August, in the middle of summer, and humid as all get out! So he flashed his holstered 45 and said, "Don't even think about it." The dude ran out, and the clerk said anytime he's working he'll never have to pay for a coffee again.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Former LEO, so not a fair comparison. Never had to use a weapon off duty, but I have had to use force to protect myself.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Was with my Belgian Malinois this summer in NY city. Dog is always off leash thats how he's trained. Will ****ing rip ur throat out in a heart beat! He was fully trained as a Police Dog then I retired and took him with me to compete in French Ring Sport.

I let him wonder off and pee on bushes or whatever..... I was about a 100 feet from him. We were walking down this huge sidewalk and he was behind me out of site. It was getting dark.....

As I come to a corner two black males (Shocking) approached me and asked if I had any extra money? I was like "Extra money?" U mean like did they pay me "Extra money" in my pay check this week? I said no **** off!

One said "You wanna die mother****er?" I lol literally...... Gave my dog one command and he came running really fast and ive never seen a two legged animal run so fast in my life!

IMG_2437 (1).jpeg

01yellercobra

Established Member
Not quite as cool as GNBRETT, but one time many years ago I was traveling to Az with the family as we normally do. Usually I would walk the dog while the wife took the kids inside. We had an SUV so I was petting the dog and waiting for them to come back. He's a Rottie/Lab mix that is 55lbs of pure baby. Some dude walks over and is about 20 yards away from me and starts speaking Spanish. At this point my dog sees him and just wants to be petted so his ears go up and he stands up. The guy can't see his tail wagging. I have no idea what the dude is saying, but I catch Rottweiler so I say yes he's a Rottie. The dude takes a couple steps towards me and my dog starts to push against me. I had been holding his collar just in case he decided to jump. The guy saw me move and push my dog back. He proceeded to turn around and quick walk away. I was laughing as the wife walked up and I told her what happened. I don't know if the dude just liked Rotties or what. But I did give my dog an extra treat after that.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
When I was younger, I was cockier and would run my mouth, then pull the badge out. Instantly defuse most anything in any situation.
The older I become, the less shits I have left to give. I'm too old for that shit. Plus, I'm fat, out of shape and haven't had a badge in almost 20 years.

My best and most famous moments were both off duty in civilian clothes. Got officer of the year for one.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

So right before shit hits the fan you pull out a badge, eh?

Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread