PFAB Intercooler Reservoir?

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Do you still carry these? Didn't see it on the web site. If not where can I find one. Thanks guys.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
We have been trying to stock up on these but PFAB has not been taking or returning any calls. I guess he doesn't like to make money? So for right now, we are not selling any of his products. I couldnt tell you were to get them as we were the only ones carrying his stuff.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
We have been trying to stock up on these but PFAB has not been taking or returning any calls. I guess he doesn't like to make money? So for right now, we are not selling any of his products. I couldnt tell you were to get them as we were the only ones carrying his stuff.

:nonono:

Hate to hear that. I know it's not your fault but hopefully he'll get his act together. Any idea on availability?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Do you have any of the GT500 PFab tanks? Or are those MIA too...

8 of them are in transit. They will be here in about 5 business days. They are all first come first serve and only available in satin right now.

Get em while they're hot.. :rolling::rolling:

Jared

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
8 of them are in transit. They will be here in about 5 business days. They are all first come first serve and only available in satin right now.

Get em while they're hot.. :rolling::rolling:

Jared

If I place an order on the site now am I good to go?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
If I place an order on the site now am I good to go?

How bout this.. I don't want anyone to get billed for anything that's not in stock. When they arrive I'll put one aside for you and PM you for payment then. This way just in case PFAB didn't actually ship them you don't get caught up in a mess.

Thanks, Jared

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
What would I need to do to get one in polished? Prepay/deposit is cool with me.

Thanks in advance.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
How bout this.. I don't want anyone to get billed for anything that's not in stock. When they arrive I'll put one aside for you and PM you for payment then. This way just in case PFAB didn't actually ship them you don't get caught up in a mess.

Thanks, Jared

Ok, I'll be waiting :rockon:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member

What are the odds I can get the same deal on a satin finished/fuel cell style cap Terminator tank when they become available?

Users who are viewing this thread