Pfab intercooler tank

tonypipes

Established Member
Hey whats up Jared can you get the polished one and does it have the sloped edge on it. Thats the one I want. Thanks

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I believe all of the intercooler tanks now will offer the cut edge so there will be no interference. All we have in stock is the Matte Finish, which is sort of like a polished but way less upkeep. Let us know which you would like and we can get it on order for you. Give us a call!

Johnny Vig

Addicted to Power!
Established Member
2003Slobra said:
I believe all of the intercooler tanks now will offer the cut edge so there will be no interference. All we have in stock is the Matte Finish, which is sort of like a polished but way less upkeep. Let us know which you would like and we can get it on order for you. Give us a call!

Interference with what? The hood liner? Will this intercooler interfere with my K&N Fipk? Thanks.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Johnny Vig said:
Interference with what? The hood liner? Will this intercooler interfere with my K&N Fipk? Thanks.

I don't believe you're going to have any interference issues with the K&N..

Hope that helps. Jared@Lethal

TRBO VNM

Johnny Vig said:
Why was the tank re-designed with the slope? Just curious.

Matt/Jared, correct me if I am wrong, but on some I have installed, it interferes with the upper radiator hose.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
TRBO VNM said:
Matt/Jared, correct me if I am wrong, but on some I have installed, it interferes with the upper radiator hose.

Since we started sellling the tanks we haven't had any reports of the tank interfering with the radiator hose or the hood liner. I believe Eric made changes to the design for the trouble free fit. Hope that helps. Jared

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
TRBO VNM said:

It rubs the Hood Blanket I believe. It now works with the K&N and wont tear apart the liner. Atleast what I have been told! :coolman:

Johnny Vig

Addicted to Power!
Established Member
2003Slobra said:
It rubs the Hood Blanket I believe. It now works with the K&N and wont tear apart the liner. Atleast what I have been told! :coolman:

The top of it is sloped so that part doesn't come in contact with the k&n either way. I am sure the new design is because of the hood blanket, but many like me, no longer have a hood blanket.

Users who are viewing this thread